Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He got ejected from the car after it fllipped it has been reported

Not looking good for Spence we just got out of having to watch trash Danny Garcia get in the ring with Spence

Wish him a speedy and 100% bill of health. The division needs him still

Crawford aint no bum

No broken bones or fractures just facial lacerations. Crazy with that crash to walk away with just that.

Glad he’s doing alright. Hoping that he wasn’t drunk because the first I thought of was when he was trashed on camera talking Broner and Davis.

Glad we don’t have another Paul Williams or Diego Corrales situation, though they were both on motorcycles.

Glad he’s doing alright. Hoping that he wasn’t drunk because the first I thought of was when he was trashed on camera talking to Crawford and Davis.

Glad we don’t have another Paul Williams or Diego Corrales situation, though they were both on motorcycles.

Read somewhere it was being investigated as a dui.

Mans been on cloud 9 since the fight, im sure hes done a fair share of partying

Had to edit my post, Crawford and his trainer talked about the incident, but it was Davis and Broner.

Glad he’s doing alright. Hoping that he wasn’t drunk because the first I thought of was when he was trashed on camera talking Broner and Davis.

Felix Ferdejo should be on that list. Worst part is that he was young and didn't even scratch the surface yet, especially being Puerto Rican he could've turned into a PPV attraction.

that car accident look crazy... man if you got money no need to be driving those super fast cars.... if i had it like that just give me a phantom or bently continental gt and be cruising

There’s stuff floating around that him and his girl had an argument at a club and he took off. People are saying after everything they both deleted anything from the club that was posted on IG. Take it with a grain of salt.

that car accident look crazy... man if you got money no need to be driving those super fast cars.... if i had it like that just give me a phantom or bently continental gt and be cruising
I would say that now, but I know if I was younger and had the means I would be living the fast life.

False. Doesnt matter about the "superfast cars" and the power/torque. Its the mid engine cars people don't know how to drive. ONE bad move and you'll end up just like Spence without the proper training exotic or not. They dont drive like front engine cars.

Glad Champ is alright.

Back
Top Bottom