Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m going with Kov by TKO RD 10 tomorrow. I think the size is going to be too much, and the jab is going to prevent Canelo from having much success on the inside.

I’m going with Kov by TKO RD 10 tomorrow. I think the size is going to be too much, and the jab is going to prevent Canelo from having much success on the inside.

3-4 years ago Id agree but im complete opposite. I got Canelo by TKO or KO by 10th. Kov goes away from his jab and tries to rumble being stubborn.

Good send off for Kov with $ and fighting a top fighter like Canelo. Take ya money and ya health and go be a family man. Yarde fight was already a warning for him at that age and punishment.

the fight just got me really, really curious

my head says kovalev should be taking this easy but i just there is something there that canelos sees to make him confident its an automatic win for him

i mean canelo probably got it locked in the cards if it goes the distance but he knows something or else he wouldnt begging for this fight

definitely gon' have to tune in

what weight have they agreed on btw?

exactly why i see canelo will win and he has pretty much chosen kov even before the yarde fight so his confidence must be off the roof now

i do want to see an upset though and see kov with a win

exactly why i see canelo will win and he has pretty much chosen kov even before the yarde fight so his confidence must be off the roof now

i do want to see an upset though and see kov with a win

Exactly. Its a win win for Canelo. Kov isnt a push over and hits hard/great jab but he's over the hill. You make a fight like this with a prime Kov and Canelo wants no parts.

Canelo and the team knew what they were doing. Smart team and Kov is gonna retire pretty soon anyways might as well catch him on the way out.

and he's still the biggest name in that weight class so yah thats a good ntoch to have on your belt

though it is kind of tempting to put $100 on kov with the +310 odds :lol:

the fight just got me really, really curious

my head says kovalev should be taking this easy but i just there is something there that canelos sees to make him confident its an automatic win for him

i mean canelo probably got it locked in the cards if it goes the distance but he knows something or else he wouldnt begging for this fight

definitely gon' have to tune in

what weight have they agreed on btw?

Mikey also saw alot of things in Spence :lol:

But I can't call it, I could see it going either way.

Kov strikes me as a guy who is going to fight until the wheels fall off, I don’t see him retiring anytime soon, and I’m not sure how much of his money he’s actually seeing.

I remember when HBO did that piece about where he grew up and his mom was still living in the same house they lived in when he was a kid.

Egis Klimas’ “I started at Pizzahut and then magically fell into boxing” has always seemed like some bull**** too.

Russians probably all in Kovs pockets too. Yeah man like Bobby Layne Bobby Layne said now that I think of it Kov too stubborn and probably hasn’t made as much as he’s wanted to retire.

A lot of people saying canelo moving up 2 weight classes is going to trouble him. But in reality he’s gojng to be way too fast for kovalev

Back
Top Bottom