Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Andrade and BJS outboxes him at 160 but will get robbed by judges. At 168 tho Benavidez and Callum Smith can probably stop him to take the judging factor out of it

Yeah I think Canelo beats everyone at 160 or at least can keep the fight close. Callum Smith will wreck Canelo to avenge his brother's loss.

Yeah I don’t see him holding up great through all these fights either but I don’t think dude is running from anyone. His team will of course do what they do but Canelo has shown he’s down to fight whoever on a lot of occasions, I mean ****, they coulda held off this Jacobs fight because on paper he’s not a great style match for Canelo.

From what I’m seeing so far I think they’re actually gonna throw some pretty solid fights in there but I guess we’ll see
Yeah, didn’t want to even mention it but let’s not act like he won’t have the judges in his pocket come what may

Yeah, didn’t want to even mention it but let’s not act like he won’t have the judges in his pocket come what may

Definitely. It’s wild because Canelo is legit and always comes to fight but between Oscar’s talking and matchmaking, and the ****ed up scorecards, it’s like his own team makes him a much less likeable character.

But yeah it’s gonna be interesting to see how his team handles the rest of the matchmaking.

I think were all forgetting who the catch weight king currently is.

If callum takes the fight he will get :

1) low balled in purse
2) and or he will have to fight for his title at a catchweight with no access to canelos titles

Jacobs lost half his fight purse in the emd bc dlh is greedy. I cant put that on Canelo.

Id he surprised if Canelon went up in weight to pursue kov. Ooooooo maybe we get andre out of retirement haha pipe dream

So like pbc and those bum loud mouths? Lol
Bingo, with exception to errol of course.

Lol Canelo has fought everybody the fans wanted him to fight and people still talking about him being protected? Dude just fought GGG twice and now Jacobs after people kept saying he wouldn’t fight them.

Dude is going to fight who the fans want because that’s what he’s showing to do his whole career.

Mikey is as much of a solid win for Spence as Brook is for GGG :lol:

And at least GGG stopped the guy who had no business being in the ring with him. It's still kind of curious Spence hasn't gotten more **** for that.

Mikey is as much of a solid win for Spence as Brook is for GGG :lol:

And at least GGG stopped the guy who had no business being in the ring with him. It's still kind of curious Spence hasn't gotten more **** for that.

QFT!!!!

I like Spence. Ive said this multiple times that outside of Bud no one WW division is seeing Spence.With that said, he should've knocked Mikey's block off.

Before that fight I said best case scenario for Mikey was holding on for dear life and making it go the distance, similar to Crawford vs Benavidez.
Benavidez almost did the same with Bud, but his body couldn't hold up all 12.
Not saying I lost respect for Spence but he should've taken care of a guy who had no business being in the ring with him.

2 so far with the 3rd one coming up June 29th, of course he's not going to touch Ms as Jacobs said until he gets either the Canelo or GGG fight most likely

Jermell really needs to win or Harrison will have renamed him Jermell "Cornball" Charlo, Harrison saying he putting him into deep depression and suicide watch

How many fights had he had under that banner? Missing out on the Billy Joe payday must sting a bit.

Assuming Canelo fights Andrade in September, if you're GGG and Eddie/DAZN offer you big money for a Callum Smith fight at Wembley Stadium sometime in the Fall, do you take it?

:rofl: :rofl: @ Jermell "Cornball" Charlo

Assuming Canelo fights Andrade in September, if you're GGG and Eddie/DAZN offer you big money for a Callum Smith fight at Wembley Stadium sometime in the Fall, do you take it?

Callum is a tough fight for anyone, especially for GGG and Canelo who are both physically smaller than Callum.
If I'm Gennady I'm taking that fight.
Gives him a head start on the Super Middle Weight division to take some straps and eventually force Canelo's hand for a redemption fight.
No way Canelo takes a GGG gamble bout before he unifies, too much to lose.

I dont see Canelo vs GGG fighting at MW anymore.

Lol Canelo has fought everybody the fans wanted him to fight and people still talking about him being protected? Dude just fought GGG twice and now Jacobs after people kept saying he wouldn’t fight them.

Dude is going to fight who the fans want because that’s what he’s showing to do his whole career.
Fights GGG, gets gifted some sort of magic draw for the first fight and a win the second. Then becomes the face of a new service. Not good examples of not being protected

Back
Top Bottom