Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Commentators are so biased in Hurd’s favor. Unofficial scorer even more so. Jesus Christ.

dude said hurd was walking down williams when hurd has spent most of the fight with his back on the ropes

williams gon get robbed in the card if he doesnt ko hurd
The unofficial scorer was literally predicting what he thought was gonna happen as the fight progresses not what had already happened. Get this dude outta here.

Shades of Charlo/Harrison, where the commentary is clearly biased towards the “name” fighter.

JRock is an example of what’s wrong with Boxing these days. He’s no chump, and one loss shouldn’t write you off. Dude was the next one up out of Philly before the Charlo fight. And even then, it wasn’t like he was getting dominated, he just got caught with a great shot.

What is wrong with Hurd's corner? They didn't fix the tape on his gloves and they keep putting a blob of vaseline by his eye.

who the hell is this renee young of a commentator?

dude is nothing but oohs and aahs :lol:

JRock is an example of what’s wrong with Boxing these days. He’s no chump, and one loss shouldn’t write you off. Dude was the next one up out of Philly before the Charlo fight. And even then, it wasn’t like he was getting dominated, he just got caught with a great shot.

Yup, he’s a perfect spoiler, I’m not sure why so many folks were acting like it was a guarantee Hurd was gonna run through him. J Rock was toe to toe with Charlo imo until he got caught.

Great fight, prob foty so far. had JRock winning all but 3 rounds. Both guys took a ton of punches though, hope they’re still the same after this

Great fight, great win by J-Rock.

Hurd gotta get with Barry Hunter or something. He needs a new corner

Shades of Charlo/Harrison, where the commentary is clearly biased towards the “name” fighter.

J rock basically just said the same thing post fight.

I used to be high on J-Rock and I wrote him off for his fight. The reason is after his loss to Charlo, his trainer went on a radio show making excuses saying he didn't wear the proper boxing boots and wore those high top Nike Free trainers instead. That lead me to think he was immature. But I guess people grow up and evolve.

Back
Top Bottom