Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I'm riding with Danny vs Mikey for sure.

Will be a good fight in the summer. They can spin the Garcia / Garcia thing.. PR vs Mexico / Both trained by family members etc.

Sign me up for it. I think Danny comes out swinging.

Madrimov already ranked #7 by IBF even tho he's only 2-0 in his pro career. He had 475 amateur fights, a potential problem for all the top 154 guys. Rojas was still out when they put him on the stretcher here

maybe stupid question.. But did anyone notice Danny Jacobs ask for gatorade during the break during his Canelo fight? I thought only water was allowed in the corner.

Wilder trying to get his weight up huh

I always thought giving up 40lbs or whatever to Joshua and Fury might hurt him in those matches, on top of him not being the most skilled dude.

Between the weight gain and all this catching a body in the ring talk I’m actually pretty interested to see how he’s gonna perform this weekend.

Joyce vs Ustinov time, rare to see 544 lbs in the boxing ring, Joyce 6'6 261 lbs, Ustinov 6'8 283 lbs

Nery eventually, and either SSR or JFE moving up.

TR has Navarrete now at 122 if he wants to move up, might take some time to build that up tho, and Navarrete probably isn't long for that weight class at his size.

Back
Top Bottom