Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Promoter issues. TR wants him.

He was supposed to be on that Claressa Shields card and got pulled off like week or two before it.
He's 21, so this inactivity shouldn't affect him much. Better for him to deal with these issues earlier in this career than late.

Almost none of them pick up what truly made Floyd great tho, which was his work ethic.

Look at Gervonta, all the talent in the world and he's blowing up between fights and getting into street fights with randos :smh:
Floyd was “pretty boy” for years and years before he flipped his persona too. By then he’s was already 30+ wins in if not more. These new guys want to cash out ASAP without backing the talk up. They end up looking foolish when they lose and their gimmick is over. They’re trying to sell the show they cant deliver

Floyd was “pretty boy” for years and years before he flipped his persona too. By then he’s was already 30+ wins in if not more. These new guys want to cash out ASAP without backing the talk up. They end up looking foolish when they lose and their gimmick is over. They’re trying to sell the show they cant deliver

Agree people always forget about the pretty boy Floyd persona as opposed to the MM persona he is now. He earned his stripes.

Everything changed with the Oscar fight.

I thought this fight was too risky to begin with. Usyk is coming off an injury and this is a big test for his first fight at heavyweight.

Mikey gonna have to put on some muscle to bang with Danny, but I can see him still edging it if he doesn't. Spence is just on another planet so I pay that L no mind

Back
Top Bottom