Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice! Is that Griffith Park? I've been wanting to get a pic with him, but I hate driving to LA lol.
I've seen on YouTube Pac signing autographs/taking pics for long lines of people, for this camp at least.

Nice! Is that Griffith Park? I've been wanting to get a pic with him, but I hate driving to LA lol.
I've seen on YouTube Pac signing autographs/taking pics for long lines of people, for this camp at least.
Yeah, we were at Griffith Park. Pac does spend a little time chatting with people, signing autographs, etc. Worth the drive, especially when you know he's running the trails pretty much every day during his training in L.A.

I'm glad DAZN is putting their foot down.

Canelo and GB have been real childish about this whole thing.

If Bud is only fighting twice this year idk why they couldn't have just waited to see if Jose Ramirez won the Hooker fight.

What's the next big title fight at MSG or Barclay's ?

I haven't heard anything lately since the Joshua fight

Kovalev needs the canelo payday, if he can get the $12.5 mil purse Jacobs got, that'd be more than his career earnings thus far

Kov ain't getting offered anywhere close to that RN which is problem. Last I heard was like 3M and you have to remember that Yarde's step aside fee is going to eat into that a bit.

I don't think this is real. I have to see it to believe it.

There's a catch somewhere. CatchWeight Alvarez is going to have Kov come in at like 172 with a 10 pound rehydration limit.

Back
Top Bottom