Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I worry about Gvozdyk getting muscled around the ring with Beterbiev.

I don't think anyone beats Beterbiev right now at LHW. Hopefully the winner of this fight goes on to fight the winner of Kov-Yarde.

I worry about Gvozdyk getting muscled around the ring with Beterbiev.

I don't think anyone beats Beterbiev right now at LHW. Hopefully the winner of this fight goes on to fight the winner of Kov-Yarde.
All of these guys (Bivol, Gvozdyk, Beterbiev) have shown vulnerabilities by either getting dropped or buzzed by mediocre opponents. It's hard to be confident in picking any of them to beat the other.

kinda hyped for this pac/thurman fight... still undecided if im a head to a local bar by me or go to my friends house to watch it...

This is a career defining fight for Thurman imo… if he loses I don’t see him getting the bud or spence fight anytime soon… then again even if he beats pac he still going to duck lol... if pac loses he should just hang it up

This is a career defining fight for Thurman imo… if he loses I don’t see him getting the bud or spence fight anytime soon… then again even if he beats pac he still going to duck lol... if pac loses he should just hang it up

Agree with everything. Honestly I don't even think Thurman is scared of Bud. He's def scared of Spence though :lol:

Thurman knows he's got to show out. Plus he's facing a legend...why not

Tbh both Thurman and Pacquiao looked like **** in their last outing. Pacquiao only looked better in comparison because AB didn't want to engage.

i give props for thurman taking the pac fight... if its a close fight i can see the judges give it to thurman... pac better dominate on saturday if he wants to win

i give props for thurman taking the pac fight... if its a close fight i can see the judges give it to thurman... pac better dominate on saturday if he wants to win
Anything but a stoppage and I see the judges try to hand over the fight to Keith regardless. Bob needs the new bloods to build hype already

Maybe I am a tough critic, I was comparing this version of Pacquiao to prime Pacquiao. Prime Pacquiao would've stopped Broner inside 6 rounds.
Oh for sure but that was a decade ago as wild as that sounds. Him now is still really good though. He’s lost the power but his motor looks to be as good as ever. Dudes cardio is just on a different level

I can see AL gifting the fight to Thurman if it’s a close fight… the hype for Thurman and spence would be a legit good fight besides bud and spence… but you know how it is having top rank and pbc trying to get a fight...its kinda like Floyd and pac which took a while for it to happen

Keith runtime Thurman gonna get praised if he beats an almost 41 year old Pacquiao on Saturday lol? That's crazy

Back
Top Bottom