Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Per the Nevada State Athletic Commission, official contract purses for Saturday's Pacquiao-Thurman card:
Manny Pacquiao $10 million (but guaranteed $20 million), Keith Thurman $2.5 million but guaranteed $10 million),
Caleb Plant $750k, Mike Lee $250k
Omar Figueroa Jr. $300k, Yordenis Ugas $300k
Sergey Lipinets $250k, Jayar Inson $10k (but guaranteed thousands more),
Luis Nery $150k, Juan Carlos Payano $25k
Efe Ajagba $15k. Ali Eren Demirezen $10k

Teo looked bad. He’s not ready. Can someone tell him stop trying to be Floyd with that trash shoulder roll he tries to do?

Hoping the best for Dadashev. Needed help leaving the ring and was puking. Surgery for brain swelling never a good sign. You don't even care about the L at this point, just wishing the best for Max's long-term health.

11.JPG
12.JPG
13.JPG

didn't see the Teo fight. Just saw Dre and Bradley's analysis about that shoulder roll, and from previous fights, I think Teo's shoulder roll is more Broner than Floyd. He's gotta lower that right shoulder (to lift that left shoulde higher), put the weight on his back foot. Easier said than done, but he's too front foot heavy because he's an offensive fighter. Reflexes aren't quick enough to roll.. fantastic puncher though. Not into his father doing mitts either.

What’s a good site to place boxing bets on? I have a gut feeling Keith going to KO Pac early

At Manny's house this weekend. I fully expect him to put on a Bruce Lee-esque performance.
IMG_6965.jpg

IMG_6959.jpg

IMG_6963.jpg

IMG_6960.jpg

20190714_170439.jpg

Out of curiosity.. how u end up there?

Also.. did you get any leech vibes from his entourage? Seems like he needs a 747 to haul all his compadres from the PI everytime hes fighting in the states.

Chisora had a hightlight reel ko in rd 2, David Price just upset Dave allen, Whyte and Rivas coming up next

Out of curiosity.. how u end up there?

Also.. did you get any leech vibes from his entourage? Seems like he needs a 747 to haul all his compadres from the PI everytime hes fighting in the states.
One of my Pop's best friends is a long time friend of Manny and the fam. No leech vibes at all. Most everyone there is either family/close friends or they either have a role to play (aka job). Pacquiao thrives on having everyone there. Doesn't faze him one bit

Little Big Man, Andy Ruiz Jr. - with his solid head movement, slip ability, footwork, and hand speed - is the Pacquiao lite of the heavyweight division.

Whyte won that, he did well apart from the knockdown. Rivas showed a lot of toughness though

Back
Top Bottom