OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Bubba Bolden is looking at UNLV and tO$U :lol:

The 2017 Bishop Gorman class may not have a single kid at their original school after 2 years:

Bubba Bolden 4* - transfer
Tyjon Lindsay 4* transfer
Alex Perry 4* - transfer
Tate Martell 4* - possible transfer
Haskell Garrett 4* - possible transfer

They should all just go rejoin their HS coach at UNLV and dominate the MWC.

They already got Perry. UNLV could use all the help they could greet. Their coach might get fired this season though.

That's what I'm wondering. I'm thinking 3rd round and maybe 1 team possibly reaching for him in the 2nd, but considering all the backs in last years draft, 3rd or later seems most likely.

Workouts would have been/are going to be really important for him. If he's got bricks for hands, I can't see how he's anything more than a 4th or 5th round guy. He's a one down back, who's also not a short yardage guy.

People can blame it on Stanford's offensive scheme but they found ways to get McCaffrey the ball as a receiver when he was there. Stanford doesn't include Love in their passing game because it's likely he's not good at it.

Workouts would have been/are going to be really important for him. If he's got bricks for hands, I can't see how he's anything more than a 4th or 5th round guy. He's a one down back, who's also not a short yardage guy.

People can blame it on Stanford's offensive scheme but they found ways to get McCaffrey the ball as a receiver when he was there. Stanford doesn't include Love in their passing game because it's likely he's not good at it.

To be honest... Shaw’s so stubborn I really don’t think the way Love is currently used should be telling of his skill as a back. They used McCaffrey in the passing game bc they had to. Similarly that year Love had 15 catches and 250 receiving yards as a spell back. They’ve got the receivers now that Shaw doesn’t really need to throw to the backs. He just runs them inside over and over.

Back
Top Bottom