OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

From my one game experience I thought LSU fans would be pretty hostile for a big game. Things were pretty cordial for a #1 vs #3 Bama game. I was disappointed.

What is sumlin doing?

He benched Tate in the 2nd quarter and is on QB number 3 of the first half

What is sumlin doing?

He benched Tate in the 2nd quarter and is on QB number 3 of the first half

He "benched" Tate cause the kid was obviously hurt and couldn't protect himself.

The 2nd Q looked like a deer caught in headlights.

Rhett Rod at least showing something.

I was discussing this with a few friends, and we couldn't come to a consensus on who'd get left out of the CFP should the following occur:

Alabama wins its next 5 games, but loses to Auburn in the final week of the regular season

UGA wins out

Ohio State wins out

Clemson wins out

Notre Dame wins out

Alabama beats UGA in the SEC Championship game.

4 of UGA's final 6 games are against ranked teams; if they win out, and Alabama loses against Auburn, UGA would almost certainly be ranked #1 heading into the SEC Championship game. If Alabama ends up beating UGA in that game, could you really justify moving UGA from #1 to out of the top 4? If not, who gets bumped?

I was discussing this with a few friends, and we couldn't come to a consensus on who'd get left out of the CFP should the following occur:

Alabama wins its next 5 games, but loses to Auburn in the final week of the regular season

UGA wins out

Ohio State wins out

Clemson wins out

Notre Dame wins out

Alabama beats UGA in the SEC Championship game.

4 of UGA's final 6 games are against ranked teams; if they win out, and Alabama loses against Auburn, UGA would almost certainly be ranked #1 heading into the SEC Championship game. If Alabama ends up beating UGA in that game, could you really justify moving UGA from #1 to out of the top 4? If not, who gets bumped?

All those teams will not win out. There is this discussion every year when we have 5-6 undefeated teams and by the time conference championship weekend comes they have a loss

What gives you that feeling?

Because the only thing that’s been slowing Fromm down is Chaney dumb *** play calling..using the run to open up the pass and slow tempo when this year it’s the pass to open up the run and fast tempo..Fromm plays at a high level when the offense is moving fast. Also look for Demetrius Robertson to be the a game breaker.

Back
Top Bottom