OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

And in 8 years the Urban Meyer Center for Women’s Health will open up on campus.

Ohio State loves disgraced coaches.

Alabama and Georgia might be in the playoffs again :/ I can see the same scenario playing out like last season. I think of we meet bama in the sec title game we beat them..but if they’re undefeated and only have that loss I can see them right back in the playoffs

Ohio State would still finish in the top 3.

Shows how much you know.

I hadn't thought about the potential Title IX issues with Urban's wife knowing... But if Mike MacIntyre survived the exact same thing, then unfortunately so will Urban.

Michigan can only pray. It'd all but guarantee a top 3 finish in their division.

Let’s get that USC prediction bruh.

Making all these predictions about everyone else, can we at least get a date for JDR’s introductory press conference as HC?

Let’s get that USC prediction bruh.

Making all these predictions about everyone else, can we at least get a date for JDR’s introductory press conference as HC?

9-3, win the South and beat UW in the championship or lose to Stanford in the championship.

Somehow still finish with a better season record vs their rivals than Michigan.

1420754244076.jpg

No one cares about wins against Cal and UCLA.

Go take that **** to to you clown 247 board where they rat on kids for not taking SC’s bags instead :lol:

Michigan’s rivals are all (preseason) top ten teams and they face them all on the road.

Really going out on a limb there.

Michigan’s rivals are all (preseason) top ten teams and they face them all on the road.

Maybe we should pretend wins against Minnesota are relevant in 2018, like Nako does with UCLA and Cal?

Can we count IU and Rutgers as rivals too?

I will be shocked if Gene Smith doesn’t build a wall around Urban and protect his cash cow

Nice to see that scumbag Urban hasn't changed much since his Gainsville days..

Man's a certified winner and a certified POS through and through

Gene should’ve been fired back in 2011

The guy is an unreal fundraiser and great at protecting their brand... They could find a body in his trunk and he would probably skate... Gene has that AD rolling just the way he wants it.... With money rolling in like few others.

Does Michigan win 8 games this year?

Maybe we should pretend wins against Minnesota are relevant in 2018, like Nako does with UCLA and Cal?

Can we count IU and Rutgers as rivals too?

Stanford and Notre Dame are our rivals too pal. Or are you going to say MSU has been better than them the past 2-3 years? Might as well count IU. Take those W's where Harbaugh can get them.

Arizona? The hate is strong.

They have an easy schedule, and Sumlin has proved that he can walk into situations and have success as long as he has a trigger man. His problem is maintaining a program.

I don't trust Helton to not cost SC games by mismanaging the QB situation, and even if he doesn't, your going to be asking a lot out of a true freshman who wasn't a EE.

We all know the offense is going to take a step back, and I don't see any reason why SC's defense is going to be any better than the unit that finished 55th S&P+ last season. If anything, with the loses of Green, Nwosu, and Jack Jones, you guys should be even worse.

Back
Top Bottom