OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Still think Mack back at UNC has a high probability of being a disaster, but he did a really good job hiring coordinators IMO. The question is now whether he'll get out of their way or not.

What do you guys mean that Hurts and OU is a no brainer? He can't consistently complete 15-20 yard passes. How the hell would he fit in an air raid? :lol:

What do you guys mean that Hurts and OU is a no brainer? He can't consistently complete 15-20 yard passes. How the hell would he fit in an air raid? :lol:

To play devils advocate, Trevone Boykin did play in that O at TCU, and Riley is a smart of enough coach to make it work and fit the O around Hurts strengths.

But I agree tho.

Not going to happen because of the ensuing drama but the best fit for Hurts is Auburn honestly.

Myles Hinton to Stanford :lol:

New year same ****.

This is a dead horse at this point, because that Brady McCollough tweet is a lie/planted by Zona or Kliff's agent, but when other people who were AT the press conference called him out and said they didn't hear that:

So that douche didn't hear anyone say that either :lol:

After being taken to task over it:

Kliff was talking to the Cardinals and Jets as of last week, and it came out he had a job offer to become their HC as of Monday night. Arizona claimed they didn't get to "interview" him until Tuesday.

So what was SC blocking them from? Going Facebook official?

Last edited:
f6c32faa6b886fe53731abe5b3f82023

I know this is old news but **** this dude

Last edited:
I don’t see Hurts as a good fit for OU as currently operated.

The whole “Consistently passing the ball accurately” thing seems to be important to them
It's really not a good fit at all. Spencer Rattler as a true freshman is an extremely better fit than Jalen at OU.

People are saying that Bama info has been known in fan circles for a while and was posted by a player/player friend who made that account specifically to avoid having any of it traced back to him.

Sounds like Hurts and Miami have mutual interest too. Applewhite using him sorta like Greg Ward is intriguing.

He can play immediately? And I thought y'all were letting him back in?

We did let him back in. He still has to clear the investigation to play in games (he would have), but he was cleared to re-enroll on scholarship and re-join the team.

He put in the work in JuCo and had made a commitment to y'all. He's gonna get his Associates this Spring and can play immediately in the fall.

EDIT

Looks like some lingering doubts he felt over being suspended the first time and his boy Brevin recruiting him was the difference.

Back
Top Bottom