OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Happy for Bolden basically saying F U to USC but him being in Miami might not be the best place for him, unless he's truly learned some lessons.

Wait, did any of those defensive players even play for Kirby? Not counting the seniors who never even saw the field

8954847.png

Some Stanford and Michigan kids allegedly have posted anti-Drevno stuff too. Didn’t realize he was so disliked. Read some SC coaches weren’t fond of him either.

Bobby Layne Bobby Layne

that tweet has to be a joke. how many of those defensive guys actually played for Kirby?

That’s what I was saying. Besides the seniors that never see the field none of them would’ve played for him. Sure they were recruited but that’s not what the tweet implied

I think about 10 of them would have played for Kirby, 4 or so of which are starters/rotation guys. Almost every starter/star on the defense would have been recruited by Kirby.

Then there have been the stories of players transferring the past two years because of feeling they were denied PT despite working and butting heads with Saban (Sheffield, dude who got into the fight in the NCG.)

The Najee Harris and Jalen Hurts stuff in there is true and has been known for a while. Najee stuff chiefly because west coast teams thought he and Tua were gonna transfer out as of December 2017.

Wonder what Shavers is thinking, son is like 6'5 runs a 4.4 and can't get on the field, won't play ahead of any the 4 WRs next season unless a injury happens

Don’t even pay attention to kids committing this early. Let the team start 0-5 and he will be sending out another tweet talking about “after praying about it and further thought....”
kids that commit to Stanford are different though. Rarely do they switch. Its why they offer less than 30 scholarships per year. They go after kids that they know will say yes

I think their scholarships acceptance rate is in the high 90's?? Its amazing.

kids that commit to Stanford are different though. Rarely do they switch. Its why they offer less than 30 scholarships per year. They go after kids that they know will say yes

I think their scholarships acceptance rate is in the high 90's?? Its amazing.
They offer less than 30 scholarships because 90% of the high school players can’t get past admissions and historically they weren’t competing for top 100 players until Harbaugh came.

I don't think anything has happened. Manny just has all the hires for the offensive side of the ball sealed tightly, which has led to a lot of irresponsible journalism. Some people suggested that Major smashing that college chick at UT back in 08 was a hangup. :lol: Assuming all of the hires will be announced tomorrow as the dead period ends.

Back
Top Bottom