OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Kid aint gonna be right until he can pursue his baseball dreams. I think at least trying and not succeeding is better for him than just knowing he never tried. His attitude toward football was just like :rolleyes, doesnt help that his pops forced it on him

Last edited:
Would they've done the same thing had they played OU instead?

No way, they definitely would have had to Prep for OU.

They had some craaaazy stuff drawn up for that Alabama game looking back at it. Like that corner blitz off the WR motion to the bunch stack when Mullen got that QB hit.

I was on vacation all week so I'll provide my thoughts on the Natty.

1. Doesnt "clemsoning" feel like a lifetime again? Remember when Clemson was the program known for blowing big games and folding down the stretch of the regular season, it's amazing how quickly perceptions can change.

2. Clemson had an amazing defensive gameplan. One of my observations was that alot of time time, Tua makes up his mind where he's going prior to the snap. Clemson confused him alot. If you look at the SEC title game, both of his interceptions were the product of "fooling" Tua with difference coverages. Of course you have to have the personnel to pressure him and stop the run too.

3. Loved that Clemson stayed aggressive and kept throwing it when they had the lead. That's my biggest gripe with Georgia, we get conservative when we get the lead and will run the ball into 10 man fronts (Tennessee fans, yall have fun with Chaney)

Tennessee is gonna pay Chaney elite coordinator money. :lol::lol::lol: i liked Chaney but not $1.6m much. Tennessee have fun running into 10 man boxes.

Last edited:
Also, Fields better be the real deal at OSU. Its cost them their primary QB recruit for the 2019 cycle and their presumed starting QB for next season.

They’re “antics” cuz he’s going to OU :lol:

They were antics ever when he was a UGA commit. The cryptic social media posts and the goofy interviews. Signing a LOI then waiting until the All American Game to reveal it. He's a super talented kid but just make a dang decision already :lol:

Last edited:
Tennessee is gonna pay Chaney elite coordinator money. :lol::lol::lol: i liked Chaney but not $1.6m much. Tennessee have fun running into 10 man boxes.

Nah. Chaney does what he’s allowed and asked to do. He was OC in Knoxville before and he threw the ball all over the place Bc that’s was the plan. Chaney is the same guy who had Joe Tiller’s offense looking like Pass skel

IMG_20190112_203606.jpg

Goofy Dan

Back
Top Bottom