OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Told ju

DJ’s a weird case though. There’s mutual adoration between them but (and I think Casper can speak to this better since they’re both Bosco soccer dads, and maybe I’m off) my read has been that DJ’s dad’s dream would be for one of the west coast schools to get nationally prominent in both football and baseball so his son can have Kyler options. Oh and also that that school drops off a Cam Newton type bag for him.
They REALLY love Clemson. And it helps they have a good baseball program. I don’t think they care about the west coast. Oregon is second on their list but it really isn’t close.

Last edited:
Hornibrook has the physical tools and was all the talk two manning camps ago. Maybe Paul Chryst just didn’t know how to unlock his talents.

You know about that stuff more than I, but it's hard for me to put definitive weight into that when I watched Wisky many a time and Horniboy was inconsistently just a scosch above mediocre. I just don't see it with him. And, I guess I'm also looking at his NFL prospectus, but when you're not in a system like Wisconsin, in a very niche conference in college football in terms of the style of play for the Big 10, he's bound to be fully exposed.

This post sounds very negative, but he has a place on certain teams, but with what FSU is/was, I see it as a desperation move so as not to lose more than 4 games.

And Bresee. I think Flowe is gonna somehow end up there too

Flowe right now is Bru McCoy. He's a silent. If SC handles their business he'll come. Ringo, DGW, Ricks, and Milton too. Wilson maybe... If they lose it's gonna be the same deal as this year. We get one of those kids, maybe, prob DGW or Flowe and the rest go Big 12 and SEC. It's refreshing to see recruits be straight up and honest about how all the recruiting pitches they're getting right now are "Why would you stay home? SC's a tire fire and the rest of the PAC sucks." Win and that stops.

Flowe right now is Bru McCoy. He's a silent. If SC handles their business he'll come. Ringo, DGW, Ricks, and Milton too. Wilson maybe... If they lose it's gonna be the same deal as this year. We get one of those kids, maybe, prob DGW or Flowe and the rest go Big 12 and SEC. It's refreshing to see recruits be straight up and honest about how all the recruiting pitches they're getting right now are "Why would you stay home? SC's a tire fire and the rest of the PAC sucks." Win and that stops.
I’m opposite feeing. I legit think the only guy they might get is DGW

I got flowe at 10% coming to usc. Everything based off what I hear and talk to at these camps. Milton might be a guy we get but he’s getting some serious love and the talk was usc is out and that’s why he decided to not transfer to Mater Dei

Hornibrook to FSU :rofl: good luck with that FSU fans. Dude was not very good at Wisconsin, and that was with an excellent running attack. I doubt he lasts the whole year.

If that ain't evidence enough how far FSU fell off.

Did not expect that, but it's truly an indictment on that program right now. Y'all know better than I do, especially see dre, but damn...Hornibrook?

Nobody is expecting him to start

I’m opposite feeing. I legit think the only guy they might get is DGW

I got flowe at 10% coming to usc. Everything based off what I hear and talk to at these camps. Milton might be a guy we get but he’s getting some serious love and the talk was usc is out and that’s why he decided to not transfer to Mater Dei

This is the same as Steele and Bru and Ford last year though, and Amon Ra and Carr the years before that. All those guys were said to be going elsewhere and SC still got commitments from all of them, and that’s despite last years coaches sucking and the fact that Chris Steele has LITERALLY one phone conversation with Ronnie Bradford his entire time as a recruit (he said he never even really met Ronnie until his official) and he still committed. If we win 10 games he and Bru would have stuck. Hell if we don’t fire Tee we still keep Bru with 7 losses.

A 10 win USC is a top 10 recruiter regardless of anything else.

dacomeup dacomeup 651akathepaul 651akathepaul I was being facetious about Hornibrook. He’s buns.

He was all the talk after the manning camp and football pundits were geeking over his “physical talents” though :lol:

Wasn't necessarily taking it as gospel, but without watching all them QB camps and such, I know theres heavy weight thrown into it. I listen to it all, but I don't always hear it. Word to Billy Hoyle.

Nobody is expecting him to start
Ah...that was what I was presuming, that he'd be a starter.

There's hope yet!

I find it weird that a former P5 starter would transfer somewhere without some sort of reassurance that he’d either get the starting gig or a good chance to compete for and win the job.

*watches “I’m Schmacked” FSU Halloween and spring weekend vids*

Nvm I get it.

This is the same as Steele and Bru and Ford last year though, and Amon Ra and Carr the years before that. All those guys were said to be going elsewhere and SC still got commitments from all of them, and that’s despite last years coaches sucking and the fact that Chris Steele has LITERALLY one phone conversation with Ronnie Bradford his entire time as a recruit (he said he never even really met Ronnie until his official) and he still committed. If we win 10 games he and Bru would have stuck. Hell if we don’t fire Tee we still keep Bru with 7 losses.

A 10 win USC is a top 10 recruiter regardless of anything else.
That’s the thing. I don’t see 10 wins. I’m in that 8 area. I think we are a season away from 9-10. Sept is going to be brutal.

I find it weird that a former P5 starter would transfer somewhere without some sort of reassurance that he’d either get the starting gig or a good chance to compete for and win the job.

*watches “I’m Schmacked” FSU Halloween and spring weekend vids*

Nvm I get it.
He must've wanted to be at a big P5 with at least a realistic path to playing. Going to a team with one of the worst OLines in CFB isn't the best situation, but even better is that the QB he's competing with is a 170 lbs and playing behind that OLine :lol:.

@tmay407 N41D N41D whats up with your coaches being territorial and blocking Dwight McGlovern from finding out he’s had an offer for like a “a while”* :lol:

This is the 2nd SC recruit (the other was from Narbonne) who said their coaches sat on an SC offer and claimed to “forget to tell them.”

Last edited:
Hornibrook is straight garbage. Dude can barely throw a forward pass. Who does Wisconsin have on the roster/coming in that made him transfer?

dacomeup dacomeup 651akathepaul 651akathepaul I was being facetious about Hornibrook. He’s buns.

He was all the talk after the manning camp and football pundits were geeking over his “physical talents” though :lol:

You're thinking of Tanner Lee. Hornibrook has a rag arm, no one was geeking over his tools.

He's accurate and throws with good anticipation which is why he looks good in those settings, but in real games against DB's that can actually run his rag arm leaves him 0 room for error which is why he throws a lot of picks.

@tmay407 N41D N41D whats up with your coaches being territorial and blocking Dwight McGlovern from finding out he’s had an offer for like a “a while”* :lol:

This is the 2nd SC recruit (the other was from Narbonne) who said their coaches sat on an SC offer and claimed to “forget to tell them.”
You talking about HS coaches in general?

The dudes at Trinity (Deion and his folk) are shady AF.

McGlothern is a fraud anyhow. Then coaches doing y’all a favor. :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom