OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Bill Plaschke joins Stewart Mandel in calling for Lynn Swann’s removal:

https://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-usc-swann-admissions-corruption-20190313-story.html

Live look at casper90403 casper90403 :

tenor.gif

Reporters are largely focused on what’s been happening at USC (rightfully so) since it’s in LA and the school with the celeb kids, and this is probably just going to keep getting worse. I know a bunch of schools nationwide who weren’t part of this specific sting that are shook right now.

I went to a wealthy private high school (with some shady alums and parents) and I know kids whose parents paid for them to attend Miami, Michigan, UNC, and other prominent and less prominent schools like Tampa (this last group were kids who got scores like 800-900 total on the SAT and weren’t realistically getting in anywhere prestigious without a transfer) so this isn’t a rare occurrence.

I’m curious if there’s another bribery ring on this large a scale anywhere in the country and if so not just what the NCAA would do but College Board and other regulatory groups in general.

Last edited:
Listening to PAPN and I didn't realize that FAU starts off with OSU and UCF. If you're Lane and OSU gets up on you early, how late in the 2nd half are you benching your starters in an effort to not have them beat up vs UCF the next week

Listening to PAPN and I didn't realize that FAU starts off with OSU and UCF. If you're Lane and OSU gets up on you early, how late in the 2nd half are you benching your starters in an effort to not have them beat up vs UCF the next week
3rd quarter. Can’t get blown out by OSU if you want to sell the future and FAU being among the crop of mid majors that can run with anybody but if it’s a foregone conclusion then your season centers around being the “best” G5 with the most exciting offense.

Mike Farrell wrote something about Urban inching his way over to USC. It was copy pasted onto the 247 board but the mod deleted it. I don’t generally believe most of what Mike says and I don’t have a Rivals pass to post it here, so I don’t know if it’s just wild speculation. At this point where there’s as much smoke as there has been about him poking around there has to be the tiniest bit of truth to it right? Right...?

It may not even be a blowout early on. Lots of new faces for OSU on offense. I don’t think OSU will lose but it could be one of those third quarter 7-14 point type leads

The former Hawkins coaches who run Premium Sports 7on7 And were banned for recruiting were hired as the Inglewood HS football coaches. Probably means less city kids transferring to the private schools, and I saw something about transferring for sports reasons being legal now in the LA school district? Not sure if Inglewood is in that though. casper90403 casper90403 アミーゴ アミーゴ

The former Hawkins coaches who run Premium Sports 7on7 And were banned for recruiting were hired as the Inglewood HS football coaches. Probably means less city kids transferring to the private schools, and I saw something about transferring for sports reasons being legal now in the LA school district? Not sure if Inglewood is in that though. casper90403 casper90403 アミーゴ アミーゴ
Interesting hire. Its a great hire but he can't win there. Facilities are probably so poor too.

Fellas all these years we've been talking about bags but it looks like we needed to get in the SAT college scam game for the real bags. $25 million to help rich kids gets into college.

Back
Top Bottom