Vegas odds for next HC :lol:

Greg Schiano +400 (favorite)

Les Miles +1200

Lane Kiffin +3000

Houston Nutt +5000

Joe Moorhead +5000

Nick Saban +20000

Jim Harbaugh +20000

Some on the OSU boards are saying he’s going to step down at 3:45 but clearly that didn’t happen.

Another guy posted this:

Papa Price: “Looks to me like Courtney is hoping for a settlement..

From what I've learned over the years, Courtney is no angel. & certainly isn't 100% innocent here....

It's hard to ignore the fact that once Zach was charged, he was immediately terminated. But its easy for the media to ignore that.

The focus should be around charges being filed. & there's only one. The rest is mostly 'she say' BS...

Trust me when I tell you, don't believe everything this broad is saying...”

Either way if Urban knew and didn’t report or step in then F him. I said the same thing about MSU/PSU covering up all that rape/child molestation going on.

I love the hypocrisy and double standard of sports fans when its their guy in trouble. This reminds of me of the response Baylor fans had when Art Briles got fired. They were using any justification to keep him around. Its surreal how people will defend somone through anything. witnesskb24 witnesskb24 has the right approach, you need to have the same perspective whether its your coach or not, I'd hate it if UGA had to fire Kirby, but if he was involved in covering up sexual assault or domestic violence, he'd need to go. period.

I’m sure Michigan fans are praying for an interim coach seeing as how lately that’s the only way they can get a W :lol:

Nah, not really.

I didn't want to win this way, and didn't want to win that way in 2011 either.

Even if this is the end, and helps propel Jim and Michigan to a championship, there will always be an asterisk because he didn't beat Urb.

Vegas odds for next HC :lol:

Greg Schiano +400 (favorite)

Les Miles +1200

Lane Kiffin +3000

Houston Nutt +5000

Joe Moorhead +5000

Nick Saban +20000

Jim Harbaugh +20000

Kiffin is a good coach but I don't think he has the maturity to be the face of a big program like OSU. He needs to prove it at a smaller Power 5 school before he gets a job like OSU. Also, he doesn't have the recruiting connects in the midwest

I love the hypocrisy and double standard of sports fans when its their guy in trouble. This reminds of me of the response Baylor fans had when Art Briles got fired. They were using any justification to keep him around. Its surreal how people will defend somone through anything. witnesskb24 witnesskb24 has the right approach, you need to have the same perspective whether its your coach or not, I'd hate it if UGA had to fire Kirby, but if he was involved in covering up sexual assault or domestic violence, he'd need to go. period.

Yeah I don't play that crap if it's my team or not. I'm not a mindless idiot like 95% of the fan base who is probably victim blaming her right now.

Maybe he really didn't know (doubtful) but either way something needs to happen if he did. That stuffs more important than football.

Some on the OSU boards are saying he’s going to step down at 3:45 but clearly that didn’t happen.

Another guy posted this:

Papa Price: “Looks to me like Courtney is hoping for a settlement..

From what I've learned over the years, Courtney is no angel. & certainly isn't 100% innocent here....

It's hard to ignore the fact that once Zach was charged, he was immediately terminated. But its easy for the media to ignore that.

The focus should be around charges being filed. & there's only one. The rest is mostly 'she say' BS...

Trust me when I tell you, don't believe everything this broad is saying...”

Either way if Urban knew and didn’t report or step in then F him. I said the same thing about MSU/PSU covering up all that rape/child molestation going on.

(Not directed at you Wit) Why should the focus be on charges? Especially if the accusation is that there were multiple incidents prior that the leadership knew about and buried.

It's like saying (extreme example) PSU and Paterno should be cut some slack because when Sandusky was finally caught and charged they immediately cut ties with him. How does that make any sense?

(Not directed at you Wit) Why should the focus be on charges? Especially if the accusation is that there were multiple incidents prior that the leadership knew about and buried.

It's like saying (extreme example) PSU and Paterno should be cut some slack because when Sandusky was finally caught and charged they immediately cut ties with him. How does that make any sense?

nako xl nako xl There's no point in trying to inject logic or consistency into this situation. Urban Meyer is a winning coach at a big-time program, fans will say anything to justify not firing him, look at Baylor fans defense of Art Briles.

I'd say looking beyond the fact that he may have known and it's morally wrong let's focus on the title IX stuff.

They hold on to him and then down the road it comes out that he did know, he gets fired/resigns and the schools hit with a penalty. If the school is paying this man 6 million a year and he lies and potentially gets the institution in trouble it's time for him to go sooner than later.

Look at all these schools who get bit by hanging onto coaches after something comes out. If he knew let him go, try to salvage the season, and move on.

I give everyone the benefit of the doubt first so we will see what happens but as of now it's not looking good

Why anyone needs a loaded AR-15 is beyond me, let alone someone in college on athletic scholarship, but if there is a reason, you can't convince me leaving it loaded and chilling in the backseat isn't the dumbest move ever.

Schiano is going to be the IHC if Urban is done, but Matt Campbell and Jeff Brohm should probably be the favorites to get the job in 2019.

IMG_0351.PNG
Bruh this Nike shirt from a while back :lol:

Back
Top Bottom