OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

jack.gif

Would mean another ****ty season though. I don't think my ego can take it. Duke, NYY, and USC womens lax the only decent sports teams I root for right now :'(

Glad to see my son Kyler flourishing, out from under the oppressive and unappreciative thumb of Texas A&M university.

And when I think it’s bad roster management that’ll be the death of his head coach’s career too? :pimp:

Perfectly balanced, as everything should be. :nthat:

There was some awful drafting tonight. Just when you think the NFL is starting to smarten up... :smh:

I got all my candles lit for Greedy to fall to 43 :nerd:

Last edited:
Isn't Bama the biggest threat for Bryce?

Mariota and Masoli couldn't sway DJ at the spring game.

Somewhere, Jimmy Sexton smiles. 100 mil contract on deck for someone.

It's funny, top schools can find $100m to pay coaching staffs and hundreds of millions for facilities but one of their arguments for not paying players is "where will we find the money?" or "we can afford to"

Isn't Bama the biggest threat for Bryce?

Mariota and Masoli couldn't sway DJ at the spring game.

There isn't really "a threat" for Bryce right now. Dudes don't want to go to Tuscaloosa, let alone to sit behind Toa's brother. Bama is Bama so they'll always be intriguing to kids but they're not plucking and choosing big city or west coast kids yet.

If USC bombs another season and ****s up the coaching hire like they did this year, then they're going to lose recruits sure... and then Bryce will look around, but right now he's the centerpiece of the class, will start when he wants to (see JT) and with 7-8 wins, or Urban Meyer, he isn't going anywhere. He's also gotten pretty close to Graham and he's got a crew of dudes that will go to SC just because of him and Graham Harrell.

In regards to Oregon, SC is down, Chip and UCLA suck, and Petersen recruits weird (his whole OKG thing.) Cristobal sees it as an opportunity to assert dominance over California and Bryce would be a feather in his cap and statement to other recruits about who the Pac12 power player is. They guessed wrong on how much sway Marcus and Masoli would have on DJ and their bags weren't heavy enough early on. They only made this last ditch effort flying in those QBs cuz they realized they were about to lose him officially, but DJ has been all Clemson since the fall.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom