OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

I hate these self-righteous coaches. This is the same dude who jumps from school to school whenever a better opportunity presented self complaining about a high school kid doing the same thing. Also, I'm sure that PJ has never pull the scholarship from a kid, right? :rolleyes
I mean a decommit isn’t even close to the betrayal a coach leaving a job mid contract is. He’s complaining about kids changing their minds before signing, not even about transfers.

Interesting events occurred yesterday at Bosco's Spring Game nako xl nako xl

As usual, Chris Steele was there. He can't stay away.

About half way through the game, Kerry Colbert shows up. Didn't think much. Just thought it was weird to see a big time local school show up half way. Perhaps he's just here to show Earnest Greene some love, or maybe Kobe Pepe, finally.

But after the game ended, I see Steele change out of his red track suit into workout gear. Ok, dude probably just wants to keep in shape and get a workout in with his former coaches.

But then I see Colbert film his workout! WTF. Why is he doing that? And plus, you've seen him play before and there's enough tape to see of Steele. Any who, I just thought it was odd.

Come to find out, looks like a scholarship is opening up because a player is ineligible.

Could it be?

Yup, Williams to LSU and Rivers to Miami is the current word, Williams is supposed to commit next month. Crazy how fast their recruitment went from the package deal they were seemingly not going to break

So curious to what happened. Was looking like a UGA/UF battle with them going to UGA if they had space and UF as a backup option. Now they're going to get neither?

Interesting events occurred yesterday at Bosco's Spring Game nako xl nako xl

As usual, Chris Steele was there. He can't stay away.

About half way through the game, Kerry Colbert shows up. Didn't think much. Just thought it was weird to see a big time local school show up half way. Perhaps he's just here to show Earnest Greene some love, or maybe Kobe Pepe, finally.

But after the game ended, I see Steele change out of his red track suit into workout gear. Ok, dude probably just wants to keep in shape and get a workout in with his former coaches.

But then I see Colbert film his workout! WTF. Why is he doing that? And plus, you've seen him play before and there's enough tape to see of Steele. Any who, I just thought it was odd.

Come to find out, looks like a scholarship is opening up because a player is ineligible.

Could it be?

Yeah your boy Livai won’t qualify. Doesn’t help our Narbonne bad luck though.

Didn’t he pull Russell Sheppard, largely cuz LSU was one of the only schools pitching him as a spread QB (and UT wanted him as a WR/RB) and then Les immediately abandoned that and converted him to WR in the spring?

He pulled Sheppard because of the bag :lol:. IIRC Michigan was the other school, RR was selling him on being the next Pat White.

I wouldn't consider Sheppard an elite QB prospect, he was always more of an ATH, he needed to be in a particular system to succeed. Besides inheriting JaMarucs, Ryan Perrilloux the only elite guy he got, and I don't think you can blame Les for him flaming out.

Someone should ask PJ why he decided to “decommit” on his ex-wife with a booster’s wife at WMU.

I'd seen this story from WMU dudes on reddit when he left. They said they were swingers though. Is "swinger" just the mid-west term for **** boy? Because I see Herman called that a lot too and now I'm wondering.

"This will come as a surprise to, well, none of you. Randy [Shannon] continues to pump low rated Miami kids in terms of recruiting at UCF.

It is so bad, that I have heard from a college coach that his bosses are tired of him (that is putting it nicely).

Mac never felt that way."

"This will come as a surprise to, well, none of you. Randy [Shannon] continues to pump low rated Miami kids in terms of recruiting at UCF.

It is so bad, that I have heard from a college coach that his bosses are tired of him (that is putting it nicely).

Mac never felt that way."
He also landed some dogs like Vosean and Chris Henderson that they wouldn't have gotten without him. But yea, Randy specials are a known thing.

I'd seen this story from WMU dudes on reddit when he left. They said they were swingers though. Is "swinger" just the mid-west term for **** boy? Because I see Herman called that a lot too and now I'm wondering.

Idk about swinger thing, but the story I heard is that he had an affair with an auto exec's wife which led to the divorce.

Also his ex > this crimson chin braud he's with now.

The "Herman is a swinger thing" seems legit tho. There were rumblings at ISU and OSU. Not sure if he's still with the ****ery at UT.

93FB6D7B-7DAB-4713-9CA9-DE262E8A6AF2.gif

Why did y’all let this happen @OregonAndUSC

because USC runs itself like they are high and mighty and didn't give him the love they should have. Plus they thought he would play baseball instead.

I may speak on DJ/USC situation after this coming season.
USC showed him love though. Just Bryce reciprocated more and once they had him they weren't gonna risk losing Bryce which they would have. Bryce's family doesn't **** with DJ's (I think his dad specifically). At least USC's learned from Tua/Tate and Shea/KJ.

Back
Top Bottom