OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

The kid is from the Southeast. Pretty natural that he ended up with schools in the region. How liberal the schools are have little to do with the coaching staffs that recruited him and offered schollys, but I digress.

He should go to Vandy, UMD, or Miami if he’s trying to stay close to there and rub it in UF’s face

He should go to Vandy, UMD, or Miami if he’s trying to stay close to there and rub it in UF’s face
Miami would take him for sure. Think he wants to play 3-4 OLB now though so Miami didn't make his finalists.

Is it available on Spotify or Apple pods
Idk about Spotify but I know it’s on apple

68E6CC7F-F1A3-4B86-957A-47A0E676533A.png

The kid is from the Southeast. Pretty natural that he ended up with schools in the region. How liberal the schools are have little to do with the coaching staffs that recruited him and offered schollys, but I digress.

The kid is a top 100 player in the country and he has offers from schools outside the southeast like Oregon, Notre Dame and Michigan. If he really prioritized being accepted as a gay man, it wouldn't be hard for him to get offers from UCLA, USC, UW, etc. Maybe its not that big of a deal to him? Maybe he's not out of the closet? Maybe everyone in his circle knows and no one cares?

The kid is a top 100 player in the country and he has offers from schools outside the southeast like Oregon, Notre Dame and Michigan. If he really prioritized being accepted as a gay man, it wouldn't be hard for him to get offers from UCLA, USC, UW, etc. Maybe its not that big of a deal to him? Maybe he's not out of the closet? Maybe everyone in his circle knows and no one cares?
He got offers from these other schools though. And it's illegal to discriminate against him on the basis of his sexual orientation.

I'm not really seeing the point in anything you're saying here. He has to go get offers from "liberal" schools because a few schools that offered him scholarships and recruited him hard for years are now playing games? What's the point of offering a kid and not accepting his commit because of this? They knew what the deal was all along. He's a Top 100 talent.

Ed O is about to take him anyways so it really doesn't matter.

He got offers from these other schools though. And it's illegal to discriminate against him on the basis of his sexual orientation.

I'm not really seeing the point in anything you're saying here. He has to go get offers from "liberal" schools because a few schools that offered him scholarships and recruited him hard for years are now playing games? What's the point of offering a kid and not accepting his commit because of this? They knew what the deal was all along. He's a Top 100 talent.

Ed O is about to take him anyways so it really doesn't matter.

I don't think anyone is playing games and I don't think anyone is discriminating against the kid. The kid isn't even openly gay so there's nothing to discriminate against. I think he's just making the best decision for him.

I don't think anyone is playing games and I don't think anyone is discriminating against the kid. The kid isn't even openly gay so there's nothing to discriminate against. I think he's just making the best decision for him.
Dog, you're going against the Intel that's out there for no reason. :lol: The UF mods are saying he's not a take right now and it's clearly not a talent issue. Not really sure what your angle is here, but I'm done talking about it.

9286403.jpeg

Met Adam Sandler during his recruiting lunch at NOBU :lol:

Then SC offered a 4th teammate from his school yesterday :lol:

Let me guess who his next accidental run in is gonna be:

they took him to Nobu? Seems odd to take him there, unless he likes their food. Can't imagine too many kids liking Nobu food.

Miami would take him for sure. Think he wants to play 3-4 OLB now though so Miami didn't make his finalists.

LSU would be the only place where there is a noticeable difference between being a 4-3 DE and a 3-4 OLB.

Most teams just reduce down to nickel, and don't even bother running base against anything with 3 or more WR's regardless of the situation.

Bijan is on his trip with Ty Jordan, Chad Lindbergh, and Chris Thompson Jr. (3 Texas guys and targets.)

In a weird circumstance, Ty visited Texas earlier today then left to fly to USC? Mike Roach says it was just a drop by to get a visit in before dead period and still has him crystal balled to Texas but USC guys are pretty certain Jordan May commit to SC this week.

N41D N41D I know, I know, you’re like “...who?” :lol:

Lindberg and Thompson are out there?

:lol: Tommy got his boys out there with Bijan building bonds on your dime. :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom