OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

where is he leaning right now?
Nobody really knows. There was some buzz from people not affiliated with A&M that he might be leaning back that direction. And there was rumors he posted something on IG talkin about “**** Bama” but I don’t know.

He missed The Opening after a hospital visit with food poisoning and both Texas school boards were *****ing about how it’s always something with him. :lol: :smh: Buncha morons.

Something is going on in Florida. I don't think it is Edward kid was a major contributor but it just adds to the. The number of players theyve had transfer, decommit or non qualify is crazy for a program Florida's caliber.

He got arrested earlier this offseason for battery against his GF. This isn't really new news, as he had been suspended indefinitely and the young guys were passing him on the depth chart already.

This is the point I was making about The style of football they have at those camps. In what football game will a running back or skill position guy have the ability to make 3 or 4 juke moves to get by a defender?

The twitter account @cfbquotes is a troll. Pretty sure he’s a frosh at UW that got called about a few weeks ago for making up quotes by Mario Cristobal. Dudes a clown.

Nobody really knows. There was some buzz from people not affiliated with A&M that he might be leaning back that direction. And there was rumors he posted something on IG talkin about “**** Bama” but I don’t know.

He missed The Opening after a hospital visit with food poisoning and both Texas school boards were *****ing about how it’s always something with him. :lol: :smh: Buncha morons.
Cringe-worthy 99.9% of the time..."he's not gonna be a good teammate" because he hasn't committed anywhere yet and isn't trying to build a class around himself :rofl: some people are so insufferable I wish I could meet them in real life :lol:

I'm deployed and haven't been able to follow college ball that much. Hurricanes expected to make any noise this year?

atlsfinest atlsfinest thanks for posting that Athletic article. In your opinion is that site worth the $9-10 monthly fee?

Like most people, I got it on a crazy deal (I think like $70 for the year). I like it though, One of my favorite UGA writers from the local newspaper in Atlanta move to the Athletic last year. They have really good local coverage for a lot of the big college football and pro teams and they have weekly Q&A with writers as well

I'm not super sure if I'm going to re-up for next year at full pricd but I'd like it at the current price

Yeah but when that cash app alert comes through for $50k that’ll change

A 4-bedroom in Atlanta will cost way more than that.

That Nolan Smith article title is silly UGA thirst clickbait. Nolan will be a junior and on his way out Korey's freshman year.

Sign the nation’s No. 1 player. That usually provides a short-term benefit to the current recruiting class. But the ripples of landing Nolan Smith have stretched out to Calfornia for 5-star rising junior Korey Foreman.

This is a pretty good 5-star connection to think about here.

InferiorLikableAmericanwarmblood-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
nako xl nako xl looks like Ricks is transferring to Calabassas for Senior Year. Interesting.

EDIT: Looks like this is false and he is for sure leaving Cali.

Last edited:
Mamba struggling right now pay him no mind

Nako you know that ring tone junk don’t mean nothin in recruiting lmao def not saying we get him yet tho

Back
Top Bottom