OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Joined May 1, 2011
Kevin Sumlin lost two kids he wanted at Arizona to New Mexico and Nevada... :lol: :lol: :lol:
STUNNED Tulafono (OL from Oak Hills) passed on UA for New Mexico. Makes zero sense. He's a stud. Perhaps grades were an issue. The kid is a monster but had offers from NM, Morgan State, Hawaii, Jacksonville, North Texas, UNLV, Utep, with Arizona and BYU being his biggest offers by far.

Head scratcher. We all thought Arizona had him for sure. DJ Uiagalelei's uncle offered him and loved him.

He could be worried about playing time. Or it may be grades related. I'll be stunned if he stays with New Mexico.

Was the kid who committed to Nevada Jerrigan?

Joined May 30, 2006
Yeah, I think it was Jernagin...

I can't believe someone gave him another contract immediately after he got fired at A&M for being a drunk, terrible coach who basically hit the 'Give Up' button at the end of his tenure. Dude literally stopped working for the last 18 months he was hired.

Joined Jul 11, 2006
N41D N41D Texas boards melting down again about Bijan and calling for their RB coach to be fired.

———

Last edited:
Joined May 30, 2006
N41D N41D Texas boards melting down again about Bijan and calling for their RB coach to be fired.
It ain’t just Bijan. :lol: Oscar Giles is in the crosshairs too for Broughton and Umanimelen.

They’re up in arms about Johnnie Wilson trending Oregon.

It’s a mess.

Joined Jun 17, 2006
Damn, Darriel Mack broke his ankle. Guess we're getting Brandon Wimbush for sure starting for UCF now.

Joined Jul 11, 2006
They had definitely been selling that he was moving to BR for a while. :lol: Now they were protecting their sources by lying? :rofl: Ricks family still moved to BR though?
No the family never moved. They still live in So. Cal.

I wish I could post on those LSU boards. Their mods are who we thought they were.

Joined Jun 17, 2006
Shea's usually a decent mod. Don't really keep up with Sonny much to know if he's worth anything.

But isn't Shea the one that started the #5for5 movement the year they landed like 1 of the 5 5-stars at the All American games when he was selling his fanbase all 5 of them? (I believe it was Speedy Noil's year)

And John Garcia is a regional analyst, gotta figure he's gonna be fed different information than a school-specific mod will be regarding intended visits/actual interest, etc. Probably doesn't have as close of sources but gets more honest info directly from the recruit at a camp type setting.

Last edited:
Joined Jan 20, 2006
Yea, Garcia is good. It's Shea/Embody who have been selling these dreams to their crazy fanbase :lol:. Forgot all about that 5 for 5 nonsense :lol:

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now