OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Joined Aug 22, 2013

Uche's got a 3rd round grade from scouts with only playing like 11 snaps per game last year, and is supposedly up to 252 :nerd:

People are freaking out about the DT situation but if Michigan's going to roll with the 3-3-5 as a way to get Uche, Paye, and Danna all on the field, it might not be that big of a deal.

Last edited:
Joined Jan 22, 2010
I don’t even know what to expect going into this season. I’m sure they’ll beat the teams they’re supposed to but I’m not sure about the better Big 10 teams (I’m talking about you guys Bobby Layne Bobby Layne ). I just hope Day can go a full season without a blowout loss to an inferior team like urban did every year. Sucks the OOC is absolute garbage due to cancelations but it is what it is.

Joined Jan 20, 2006
Huggins, Slaton and Stewart out supposedly. One for Title IX and I think Slaton is a failed weed test.

Joined Feb 8, 2009
Do he and the rest of the world remember the same Georgia-Florida game? Is he referring to the game they lost by 3 possessions?

Joined May 30, 2006
:lol: Mullen swiped Jahari Rogers out from under Herman’s nose. :lol: :lol:

And they thought they’d swayed Vernon Broughton back for an announcement today and now he might hold off a couple weeks to think about everything again. :smh:

Tom’s strugglin’.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now