OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

:lol:
Mamba struggling right now pay him no mind

Nako you know that ring tone junk don’t mean nothin in recruiting lmao def not saying we get him yet tho

SEC bags ain’t gonna do it alone is all I’m saying. Dude’s fam are SC homers (and alums?) you need the program to burn to the ground and Folt not to make a HC and AD change. And EVEN THEN he might still end up at USC a la Bru and Steele (and hopefully Flowe and Ricks :lol: )

yeah, its IMG. There was an article that mentioned he was going to Calabassas and they were wrong. I was holding out hope he was staying in Cali

https://www.calhisports.com/2019/07/07/fb-preview-eight-burning-questions/

Yeah I mean regardless, I told you, he’s said in private “if USC wins 10 games I’m coming.” And the recruiting violations at LSU are hurting their plans to literally move him on campus for their senior year. ****s too hot right now.

Kevin Sumlin lost two kids he wanted at Arizona to New Mexico and Nevada... :lol: :lol: :lol:
STUNNED Tulafono (OL from Oak Hills) passed on UA for New Mexico. Makes zero sense. He's a stud. Perhaps grades were an issue. The kid is a monster but had offers from NM, Morgan State, Hawaii, Jacksonville, North Texas, UNLV, Utep, with Arizona and BYU being his biggest offers by far.

Head scratcher. We all thought Arizona had him for sure. DJ Uiagalelei's uncle offered him and loved him.

He could be worried about playing time. Or it may be grades related. I'll be stunned if he stays with New Mexico.

Was the kid who committed to Nevada Jerrigan?

Yeah, I think it was Jernagin...

I can't believe someone gave him another contract immediately after he got fired at A&M for being a drunk, terrible coach who basically hit the 'Give Up' button at the end of his tenure. Dude literally stopped working for the last 18 months he was hired.

N41D N41D Texas boards melting down again about Bijan and calling for their RB coach to be fired.

———

Last edited:
IMG_20190710_171017.jpg

Garvin reinstalled the Meek 05 joints, he gonna eat this season

N41D N41D Texas boards melting down again about Bijan and calling for their RB coach to be fired.
It ain’t just Bijan. :lol: Oscar Giles is in the crosshairs too for Broughton and Umanimelen.

They’re up in arms about Johnnie Wilson trending Oregon.

It’s a mess.

Damn, Darriel Mack broke his ankle. Guess we're getting Brandon Wimbush for sure starting for UCF now.

Back
Top Bottom