OFFICIAL DENVER BRONCOS 2022 THREAD - Russell Wilson, MOTHAFLUCKAS!

I get nervous anytime we have that early 11am start time.

For some reason those games always give us trouble.

Baltimore has always been a thorn in our side too.

I thought the resilience shown last game, coming back in the 4th shows the mark of a team with heart.

Case just needs more reps with this squad, fine tune some things.

My biggest gripe is our tight end coverage is still below average and the secondary got burned last game.

Hopefully we can score more points, earlier in the game this time around

Dude tell me about it. We ALWAYS get burned by the TEs it's nuts. I'm in MD myself so I always get slander from Ravens fans, especially because of that game I'm sure you all remember... smh. Hope we crush em.

You've got to me kidding. We are NOT playing like a team that's 2-1... Those penalties literally killed us. Losing Lindsay hurt big time too, one of the most explosive players we have. This blows.

I looked up the score and just laughed. It’s ridiculous. I didn’t even bother to look up stats. My brother texted me and said they ran for like 320 yards.

If only Sanders didn't get flagged... If only we kicked the field goal instead of going for it on that one fourth down... If only...

I don't understand everyone going bananas for Kelly with that 7th round pick when he's had instance after instance of terrible character issues. This guy's a mess upstairs. And there are people on MileHighReport claiming he's the second coming of Elway.

And if the front office wants to hang the next 3-5 years on Siemian, Lynch and this kid, while passing on the (likely) opportunity to get a proven commodity like Kaepernick on the cheap, then I don't have much hope for our overall prospects in the AFC West during that window against the likes of the Chiefs and Raiders.

Fingers crossed that I'm wrong, and that an improved OL will help give Siemian and the running game a chance, but as my man Han Solo said, I've got a bad feeling about this.

Being that he was selected as the last pick in the draft he's a low-risk high-reward prospect.

Being that he's a quarterback and currently Denver is still searching for a long-term starter, the measurables/potential on Kelly make for an intriguing addition to Siemien and Lynch, and provide the team with three young, legitimate qbs to push each other so that we can hopefully find that guy.

Obviously he has concerns, thats why he dropped to the last pick in the last round. Concerns aside, he would have been a 2nd round pick at worst.

As far as the character concerns, he isn't the first attempting to "right wrongs" they made when they were younger (I know I wasnt making the best decisions as a young adult), and won't be the last.. Hopefully he can prove that he has matured. The rope is pretty short for a 7th rd pick and all of the "character concern" guys Elways drafted have been fine (Shane Ray, Von had that incident, etc). Hopefully being picked Mr. Irrelevant will humble his character some.

As far as Kaep, thats not happening. While I would welcome him, Elways trying to find a long-term starter that we can develop. They flirted with the Kaep thing a year ago and I just dont see it really ever being on the table anymore.

I have a great feeling about this season.

What are these character concerns you guys speak of?

Again, it's a low-risk high-reward pick and he'll be gone if he ever came remotely close to having a Manziel episode. He was our 7th rd. pick, a spot usually reserved for a guy thats lucky to make the practice squad. We didnt waste anything on him, it's a great look to at least take a look, worse case he's cut.

Adding another young prospect to push the competition can/has never hurt.

Welp, I saw this coming :rolleyes.....
https://www.milehighreport.com/2018/10/23/18014604/chad-kelly-arrested

Last edited:
Well, Joseph is gone. I read an article a while ago about how the team has a decent amount of cap space for next year.

Anyway, people ask me who I’m rooting for to win the Super Bowl and I always say “Anyone but the Chiefs”. Lol

Elway needs to be fired too. Clown is responsible for this nonsense too.

We're gonna surprise people this year.

I'm telling you.

I see 9 or 10 wins.

Defense will restore that feeling.

Offense is much improved.

Fangio is just what we needed.

Back
Top Bottom