OFFICIAL DENVER BRONCOS 2022 THREAD - Russell Wilson, MOTHAFLUCKAS!

The way I see it..

Theo Riddick signed.. I love it man.

Offense FINALLY has some weapons.

Lindsey (baddest dude on the team, I've BEEN telling yall) and Freeman will both take another step forward this year. Riddick can pass catch (Lindsey can too) and we have Khalfani Muhammad that has been showing out in training camp and that first preseason game.

Booker finally is the odd man out. Hes been sub-par at best since we drafted him.

Rb room is as deep as it's ever been.

WR corp, we got E. Sanders, second year players Courtland Sutton and DaeSean Hamilton that should both take the next step too. Rookie Juwann Winfree has been the star of training camp.

Drafting Noah Fant finally gives us an athletic TE. Something we have been severely lacking for too damn long. Rookie TE Austin Fort has been that dude in camp. Can oft-injured Butt and Fumigalli earn a spot in the rotation? Our new offense will run a lot of 2 TE sets so were gonna need more than 1 guy to step up.

Excited to see what new offensive coordinator Scangarello brings to the table. This dude comes from the Shanahan coaching tree so we brought "that old thing back" hopefully with some new concepts and looks.

Hiring Mike Munchak was ****ing huge for the o line.

Previously a weak link, on paper, we're much improved. Signed Juwann James (we overpaid but we didnt really have a choice), drafted Dalton Risner (GREAT pick) and thus far in training camp back up Elijah Wilkinson has been outplaying starting LT Garrett Bolles. Still hoping Munchak can develop Bolles.

The defense is what I'm most excited about under Fangio. Von Miller/Bradley Chubb are gonna eat all year. Kareem Jackson and Bryce Callahan were excellent additions to the secondary. Justin Simmons is gonna have a breakout year, that's my word. We also drafted some guys I think will make an impact in DreMont Jones and Justin Hollins.

Hopefully we will be able to get some interior pass rush, one thing that has been hard to come by since we lost Malik Jackson a few years ago.

Drew Lock in the cut, no rush on him, he can take time and develop.

Which brings us to Flacco lol
Originally I wasn't very excited with the signing but over time I've warmed to the idea. We just need consistency and poise, something we lacked in Keenum. Most folks nationally are really low on Flacco, I think he's gonna suprise people. We've done a great job of surrounding him with weapons and he loves his tight ends so we went out and drafted the TE with arguably the most potential in Fant.

Congrats to Champ Bailey and Pat Bowlen! HOF enshrined, they both ****ing deserved it

The way I see it..

Theo Riddick signed.. I love it man.

Offense FINALLY has some weapons.

Lindsey (baddest dude on the team, I've BEEN telling yall) and Freeman will both take another step forward this year. Riddick can pass catch (Lindsey can too) and we have Khalfani Muhammad that has been showing out in training camp and that first preseason game.

Booker finally is the odd man out. Hes been sub-par at best since we drafted him.

Rb room is as deep as it's ever been.

WR corp, we got E. Sanders, second year players Courtland Sutton and DaeSean Hamilton that should both take the next step too. Rookie Juwann Winfree has been the star of training camp.

Drafting Noah Fant finally gives us an athletic TE. Something we have been severely lacking for too damn long. Rookie TE Austin Fort has been that dude in camp. Can oft-injured Butt and Fumigalli earn a spot in the rotation? Our new offense will run a lot of 2 TE sets so were gonna need more than 1 guy to step up.

Excited to see what new offensive coordinator Scangarello brings to the table. This dude comes from the Shanahan coaching tree so we brought "that old thing back" hopefully with some new concepts and looks.

Hiring Mike Munchak was ****ing huge for the o line.

Previously a weak link, on paper, we're much improved. Signed Juwann James (we overpaid but we didnt really have a choice), drafted Dalton Risner (GREAT pick) and thus far in training camp back up Elijah Wilkinson has been outplaying starting LT Garrett Bolles. Still hoping Munchak can develop Bolles.

The defense is what I'm most excited about under Fangio. Von Miller/Bradley Chubb are gonna eat all year. Kareem Jackson and Bryce Callahan were excellent additions to the secondary. Justin Simmons is gonna have a breakout year, that's my word. We also drafted some guys I think will make an impact in DreMont Jones and Justin Hollins.

Hopefully we will be able to get some interior pass rush, one thing that has been hard to come by since we lost Malik Jackson a few years ago.

Drew Lock in the cut, no rush on him, he can take time and develop.

Which brings us to Flacco lol
Originally I wasn't very excited with the signing but over time I've warmed to the idea. We just need consistency and poise, something we lacked in Keenum. Most folks nationally are really low on Flacco, I think he's gonna suprise people. We've done a great job of surrounding him with weapons and he loves his tight ends so we went out and drafted the TE with arguably the most potential in Fant.

Congrats to Champ Bailey and Pat Bowlen! HOF enshrined, they both ****ing deserved it
My brother you took the words RIGHT outta my mouth with this post.

Bullseye.

After a handful of lackluster season these past couple of years, I'm excited for what we're cooking up on this side. It's about time we started getting something going and, and this certainly feels like a step in the right decision.

Should be a good year fellas, I’m most excited for the defense. I can see a 2000 Ravens type season, defense winning games.

Agreed brother.

Fangio is great at disguising blitzes and putting folks in different looks. The biggest thing though, and its something that the leadership under Vance Joseph was absolutely horrid at, is putting players in the best situation to succeed. Let players do what they do best and dont try to fit a square peg in a round hole.

maldonado maldonado Can we get a thread title change brudda? :nerd:

Gotchu homie

Agreed brother.

Fangio is great at disguising blitzes and putting folks in different looks. The biggest thing though, and its something that the leadership under Vance Joseph was absolutely horrid at, is putting players in the best situation to succeed. Let players do what they do best and dont try to fit a square peg in a round hole.

Gotchu homie
Let's get it!!

Anyone hear about the Sanders/Sutton scuffle? Idk much about it but hope they're good

Let's get it!!

Anyone hear about the Sanders/Sutton scuffle? Idk much about it but hope they're good

Yeah I heard about it. Crazy to have the top 2 guys in their position group fighting but the next day they did a joint interview and were laughing about it. Sounds like a fight between two brothers, seems like they def put it past them.

Excited for tomorrow man, Drew Lock is supposed to get the most work.

Yeah I heard about it. Crazy to have the top 2 guys in their position group fighting but the next day they did a joint interview and were laughing about it. Sounds like a fight between two brothers, seems like they def put it past them.

Excited for tomorrow man, Drew Lock is supposed to get the most work.
Bet good to hear they good :pimp:, we don't need that energy

Facts! Hope Drew can show out

Waiting for a W...

Waiting... SpongeBob GIF.gif

Aight Broncos Country..

Who yall want in the draft??

Time to get excited. Drew Lock gives us hope at QB, something we havent had since Manning left

We have the youngest offense with some solid foundational pieces.

We need a WR that can stretch the field and we need to upgrade a couple positions along the o-line.

Defensively we def have some decisions to make.

Chris Harris and Derek Wolfe will prob be gone.

Overall, I think we're in a better position than this time last year

I want Elway outta here. Don't trust him with the draft.

I hear you, I know that's a heavy sentiment amongst the fanbase.

I'm not as bullish on that move as most, but I get it. I'm kind of one foot on the fire-Elway train and one foot off.

He's def made plenty of mistakes. He bypassed on a LOT of players in the draft, most notably Russell Wilson and Lamar Jackson. His antiquated view of only picking tall "prototypical" qb's instead of looking at new-school types is mind numbing. He whiffed on Vance Joseph and should have hired Kyle Shanahan.. the list goes on n on.

That said, even though we still need another year or two to truly grade it I feel like the last draft was pretty good.

I think we have a decent foundation to work off of (but maybe I'm tripping lol)

I also think Elway isnt going anywhere until the ownership situation is cleared up because Joe Ellis isn't going to fire him as it's currently constructed.

That said, I'm trying to be optimistic that #7 is learning from past mistakes but only time will tell.

How good has John Lynch been?! Him and Kyle are a great tandem.

I would be more supportive of firing Elway if there were a great candidate to replace him. I'm sure theres somebody out there but I'm personally not privy to who that is

I'm hoping this draft fills the holes we have and we can get back on the upswing. One more downturn and I will def be fully behind replacing Elway.

Definitely not this off season.

His contract runs through 2021 so mayybe they dont renew then, if we still haven't turned this thing around

I just think the team is depleted and it is his fault. We wasted Von's prime with washed bums at QB and the awful line

Yeah tbh it sucks to say but it might be in the teams best interest to cut their losses and trade Miller.

I wouldnt do it now but in the next year or by next offseasons its def worth considering..

I'm optimistic, I think this next year were gonna be competitive, but were in the AFC West with the Chiefs so we ultimately need to be better than them, at minimum. And that is prob at least a couple years away, at best.

Things can turn around quick though. Look at the 49ers. They were the worst team with the #1 pick a couple years ago and now they're in the Super Bowl

Back
Top Bottom