OFFICIAL 2021 MIAMI DOLPHINS OFFSEASON THREAD: AND WITH THE 3RD PICK OF THE........

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE BRIAN FLORES HIRE AS HEAD COACH?

• YOU LIKE

• YOU NO LIKE

Results are only viewable after voting.
2020 NFL CORONAVIRAS EDITION MIAMI DOLPHINS SIGNINGS:

-ERECK FLOWERS OG 3YR/30M/20M G

-SHAQ LAWSON DE 3YR/30M/21M G

-BYRON JONES CB 5YR/82M/57M G

-KYLE VAN NOY OLB 4YR/51M/30M G

-CLAYTON FEJEDELEM S 3YR/8.55M/3M G

-EMMANUEL OGBAH DE 2YR/15M/ 7.5 G

-KAMU GRUGIER-HILL LB 1YR

-JORDAN HOWARD RB 2YR/10M/5M G

-TED KARRAS C 1YR/4M

-ELANDON ROBERTS

View media item 1854887

1584706825426.png

THE GASE ERA ( 2016–2018 )

THE 2016 SEASON WAS A GREAT BUILDING SEASON.

WE TOOK A HIT FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE 2017 SEASON AND IT WAS DOWN HILL FROM THERE.

TWO THOUSAND 18 GAVE US THE "MIAMI MIRACLE". THAT PLAY WILL BE IN MY MEMORY PARA SIEMPRE (E TU?). RIGHT UP THERE WITH WHAT'S KNOWN TO MY FELLOW HEAT FANS AS "THE SHOT" BY MR SHUTTLEWORTH FROM CONEY ISLAND AND WHAT'S KNOWN AS THE REACH BY STEVE BARTMAN AKA THE STEVE BARTMAN INCIDENT (CANNOT BELIEVE IT'S BEEN OVER 15 YRS ALREADY)

THE REST OF THE SEASON, WELL YOU KNOW. FULL OF WTFs!!! GASE, PLAY DRIZZY MAN.......WTF!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO WHAT'S NEXT THIS OFFSEASON?

I know they say Lev wants to play here but I believe in the RBs we have now in KD and Ballage . Potential Thunder N Lightning in the making.

TANK SEASON IS COMING. MORE WTFs TO COME SMH

DISCUSS.......

Last edited:
i grew up a dolphins fan because this was a football town before it became the basketball town that it is now.

the dolphins are horrible....we are comparable to the likes of the new york knicks in the NBA.......no stability, no player even worth buying a jersey for.

our signings are always horrible, our drafting is always horrible......the only thing weve ever had is nice/clean unis....thats it.

im a huge sports fan and maybe this is why it hurts me so much almost that i hate them, almost how you cant hate someone unless you love them

the miami dolphins are like a bad girlfriend, they have literally never done anything correct since i have been alive and watching them, im 30 years old.

thats why my team is the ravens ever since about 2008 that i gave up........i like teams with identity/tradition..........the ravens will never suck at defense and will always be relevant......

either way, im just venting.............i hope the dolphins get it together but these dudes need to clean house literally just start from scratch and create an identity.

i stopped watching around 08 because we were atleast a defensive powerhouse in the jason taylor/zach thomas era.....once that started dwindling and we started the wildcat offense nonsense i knew it was over and we were losing our identity and slowly becoming the charlotte bobcats/hornets/knicks of the nfl.

/endrant

My favorite.

BBA8E724-BFE6-4145-BDC3-0011753C11A4.jpeg

I retract...

upload_2019-2-17_17-18-5.png

I have a theme going... I also hope they draft goes well. Let some things go the Dolphins way, would be nice to finally see progress.

upload_2019-3-5_8-49-38.png

Newer mock draft sim, TheDraftNetwork, I'm a fan with how in depth it is but it doesn't have any trading options.

Would be a huge fan of this draft.

Two years in a row where I don’t have to cringe at an over spend.

I appreciate that.

Now if the Dolphins hit the draft and trade down once or twice in the first, could really be happy about the offseason.

Don’t see James re-signing now after this money is getting thrown around like this. Would have been happy at $9 per year... seeing today I’d assume $12 per year is his market, we’ll see.

Wake wil be gone too... both should bring a 3rd and 4th/5th comp pick next year. Capital to move up and draft a QB (Fromm/Herbert if not Fromm).

Puts his cap number at $13 a year.
Dolphins should get a 3rd round comp, no one to spend crazy on at tackle.

Hopefully they get smart and lock up Howard and Tunsil before it's too late.

Oh ****, there’s Dolphins fans :lol: all 3 of you...

:lol: :lol:

CP
Trey
Finns
Heat are all around somewhere

There was a youngster that came in last year, don't remember his name. Not much to talk about with Dolphins football right now.

I wanted at minimum to keep Gore another year, we can't even do that. :lol:

We are going to be so bad this year. So, so, so bad.

Dwayne Allen and Tyrod Taylor. Holy **** folks.

Trade down every single round. Add as many extra picks as you can get.

Pay Howard/Tunsil/Drake right now. Right. Now. ****, pay Minkah too. (4 years early :lol: )

So far we have lost RT James, DE Wake, DE Branch, WR Amendola, RB Gore, LG Sitton,

We've kept WR DVP and signed CB Eric Rowe.

We are tanking BIG time this year. :lol:

Our offensive line has gotten worse, somehow. How the **** is that possible? :lol:

No word on Quinn or RT yet either.

Along with that Gloves Bridgewater is in the facility.

Well, pretty clear what we're doin now........ :nerd:

We just traded Tannehill to the Titans for a 2019 7th, and a 2020 4th. :wow:

Pretty sure we are tanking our entire asses off this year. :pimp:

Posted this in NFL thread but surprised Teddy spurned y’all. Would be immediate starting QB from the jump with little competition pushing him. Opportunity to have and lead his own squad instead of sitting behind Brees.

I think he was looking out for his health lol he would have been killed behind our nonexistent o-line

No... Dolphins were low balling him, paying well below QB starter money. Did it deliberately.

C42E7CCC-C9AE-4678-93FE-72EF4FEA01C2.png

I mean... please trade down like crazy on this draft. 13 to 25 or something. Take another 1st next year plus whatever they can get.

10+ picks AND 120 mil in cap space.

If we flip Reshad/Quinn/Kiko for anything, anything at all, and we can trade back 2-3 times this year to add a pick or two.

Lock up Howard and Tunsil and I will faint. Locked up young talent (at key positions), extra picks, AND cap space. I mean......

A4B02317-5AB2-401F-A6CD-30AB949263F5.jpeg

“Tank Commander” Ryan Fitz
Reddit was on fire

Liked everything the team was doing this offseason up until this point. The Fitzpatrick acquisition is a real headscratcher for me considering that the goal this year is to tank.

Back
Top Bottom