**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Duncan def ain’t THE GOAT. But he’s arguably better than Kobe. Only people who disagree are Kobe groupies

I’m no kobe groupie, but kobe is/was more influential to the game of basketball than Duncan ever was.

And to be honest Duncan wouldn’t have that much success if wasn’t under GOAT Coach Greg Popovich.

#fightme

Despite the sour relationship between Kawhi and San Antonio, I'd pick Kawhi all day, even over MVP PG.

What he lacks on offensive craftiness, is made up by offensive efficiency - not numbers, things like his footwork, etc..
Paul George isn't anywhere near Kawhi

Duncan def ain’t THE GOAT. But he’s arguably better than Kobe. Only people who disagree are Kobe groupies
In saying this, you would also have to say Duncan is arguably better than Lebron.

Greatest trick Duncan ever pulled was convincing y'all he wasn't a C.
Incredible how the Media can make something up and everyone runs with it. IE Lebron the greatest player.

anyone disrespeckin timmys game is too caught up on the flashy stuff and had no idea what they were watching the whole 2000s era...........

timmy a goat and a legend in every basketball hood, hes ayo but when it comes to playing BASKETBALL, dude is a goat

anyone disrespeckin timmys game is too caught up on the flashy stuff and had no idea what they were watching the whole 2000s era...........

timmy a goat and a legend in every basketball hood, hes ayo but when it comes to playing BASKETBALL, dude is a goat
Back in the early 2000s people were into flashy and1 moves, timmy was a fundamental player but highly amplified and fined tuned. Not gonna knock him, but people like flashy, flamboyant basketball moves kobe, allen iverson did. tim wasn’t in that popularity contest if were being honest.

Greatest trick Duncan ever pulled was convincing y'all he wasn't a C.

Kinda true. And I guess it's because that's what he was tabbed as when he came into the league playing alongside the Admiral who was a bonafide center at that time.

Back in the early 2000s people were into flashy and1 moves, timmy was a fundamental player but highly amplified and fined tuned. Not gonna knock him, but people like flashy, flamboyant basketball moves kobe, allen iverson did. tim wasn’t in that popularity contest if were being honest.
So you basically reworded what he just said.

LoL

i feel you, and im not saying that duncan is my favorite player from the era........that would be of course tmac,kobe,ai,vc....the usuals that we all love from the 00's but everyone i went to HS with or talked basketball with has always had tremendous respect for tim duncan

Despite the sour relationship between Kawhi and San Antonio, I'd pick Kawhi all day, even over MVP PG.

What he lacks on offensive craftiness, is made up by offensive efficiency - not numbers, things like his footwork, etc..
Wait hol up, hol up.

When did the nba give paul George MVP?

Gotta love how this thread picks & chooses to rate players...

PG is averaging 28+ a game, has been the best perimeter defender in the league, has been extremely clutch most of the season......... he's not that good :lol: tho.

Top 15 player...he ain’t who y’all want him to be tho.

Paul George really had me fooled for those three weeks too. He really did. But the regression is coming/here already.

Young Bull last 7 games...

26 PPG on 57/ 57 splits

giphy.gif
I mean, his overall season numbers outside of assists are pretty good. Granted the whole Cavs season has been garbage time, can’t put that on him as a rookie

Tbh not gonna go at folks who trash him constantly because I do question his ability to be a quarterback... but he’s definitely been excessively criticized because he scowls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom