**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant to post this yesterday but this picture has a whole different meaning when you realize they are the reason the Lakers are the laughingstock of the NBA.

4186DF07-13F3-41E5-8598-99F794C4A425.jpeg
giphy.gif

Paul and wall have virtually the same contract. Except Paul is 4 years older. Chris Paul played 58 games each of the past two seasons and is only eating more bbq and deep fried Oreos. That contract will be the excuse for not winning a chip with harden, although we all know the real reason

And Wall is currently not on the court, won’t be on the court for a long time, and his team has been out of any type of contention since what, Valentine’s Day? All 3 contracts are high, but you gotta be pretty goofy to think an important player on a contending team has a worst contract to a guy that won’t be on the court til Nas and AZ finally release their album, and another guy that signed to a team for every reason other than basketball, and systemically dismantling said team.

lol, When I read some of the anti athlete comments in this thread, coming from these so called fans of the game, I am reminded of something quite spectacular.
While some people love to talk about it, others are actually out there doing it. I look at the latter with a tremendous amount of respect, and the former left sitting on their couches eating McDonald's with the Orange sphincter in the White House.

LBJ should have offed her in the chin right on the spot, with no repercussions.

And Wall is currently not on the court, won’t be on the court for a long time, and his team has been out of any type of contention since what, Valentine’s Day? All 3 contracts are high, but you gotta be pretty goofy to think an important player on a contending team has a worst contract to a guy that won’t be on the court til Nas and AZ finally release their album, and another guy that signed to a team for every reason other than basketball, and systemically dismantling said team.

By the time wall gets back he'll only be 30. Chris Paul is 33 today and will be the highest paid player on the rockets for the next 4 years. You talk about Wall's health like cp3 is an ironman or champion :lol:. However bad you think Wall's deal is, just imagine him getting the exact same deal after this one expires and he's 33. That's how bad Paul's contract is

lolllllllll dudes tripping. no way Bob Myers bouncing on gsw to go start over in LA with annoying *** bron
i posted a cryptic message in the off season thread 3-4 years ago, through my contacts, about a big time GM going to Lakers and it was supposed to be him

But i think that ship has sailed, to be honest.

Wouldn't doubt it being a serious possibility though. His wife is a big LA lady so you never know.

i posted a cryptic message in the off season thread 3-4 years ago, through my contacts, about a big time GM going to Lakers and it was supposed to be him

But i think that ship has sailed, to be honest.

Wouldn't doubt it being a serious possibility though. His wife is a big LA lady so you never know.

It almost comes off like Meyers is the one putting out feelers via woj

I don't even know why ya'll are entertaining a obvious troll post, As much as i dislike Bron being in L.A when he was on court he looked miles ahead of CP3, Not to mention the rockets are a team built to win now, that isn't gonna win now... And Has three more years of dad bodied 6 foot PG eating up about a third of their cap space.

For all the ******* Lebron has brought, we atleast still have young assets & cap flexibility.

Not if Clippers and Spurs win at home, then its a 3 way tie
6. Spurs
7. Clippers
8. Thunder

I hope this is how it turns out because I think that will result in the most competitive group of series in the West.

I’ll still expect all the higher seeds to win though.

CP3 is older... but Wall was already spending large chunks of games standing around even before he tore his Achilles. And his game when he was at his best was much more reliant on speed and athleticism and explosiveness than CP3's. And his contract runs one more year than CP3's. That $47 mil player option for the 2023 season. :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom