**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
5:30 west coast 8:30 east coast. That allows tnt/ESPN to do a half hour of talk with analysts and then have a prime time game of the warriors etc

Nah still have to get home (traffic), or get to the game.

That’s why it won’t work. Games too early = people can’t get to the game after work until like halfway through the 2nd quarter = people stop buying tickets/attending games = less money

Edit: this is why the east coasters ragging on LA fans during the World Series are full of crap. You try getting to dodger stadium through the peak of rush hour traffic after getting off of work.

Whoever voted Steph 1st team all defense watched one too many Coach Nick videos.

giphy.gif

QuaintInbornBluefish-size_restricted.gif

Both are two-way players

I’m putting in my offseason votes:

Durant going to the Clippers.
Kyrie & Jimmy to the Knicks.
Leonard to the Lakers.

I’m praying and wishing for Leonard on the daily.
Not confident the Lakers will get one but hoping.

I’m confident the Clippers will get one. If Durant doesn’t go, I can see Leonard going to the Clippers over the Lakers.

Kawhi is a lock to the Clippers.

KD is a serious threat to go there as well which would be Lebron's worst nightmare.

Could open up a reunion with Kyrie though if that happens.

clippers definitely left a great impression with KD in 16. ****, when steve ballmer is pitching and literally crying that's a sight that sort of sticks in your head :lol:
having Jerry West on board is also a big plus

if i was a betting man, i'd say the lakers are the most likely ones to strike out on the top free agents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom