**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had to guess for now

Durant: Knicks
Kemba: Knicks
Jimmy Butler: Lakers
Tobias Harris: Sixers
Kawhi: Clippers
Horford: Clippers
Klay: GS
Kyrie: Celtics
Anthony Davis: Celtics (trade)
Middleton: Bucks
Marc Gasol: Magavericks

all of these might be completely wrong. lmao

Man I forgot about AI's lil run with the Pistons. He was saying some wild ego ****. :lol:

I was young when they beat us with Malone and GP. That **** hurt.
I was 16 that year. I used to hear "Deeeeeeeeeetroit basketbaaaaaaaaaallll" in my nitemares for a good 2 years.

I was pretty sold on Jimmy staying with the Sixers but from what I’ve heard of his circle of friends playing a big part in his decision if we don’t offer him the full 5 year max I could see him bouncing for one of the teams in NYC or LA.

I was pretty sold on Jimmy staying with the Sixers but from what I’ve heard of his circle of friends playing a big part in his decision if we don’t offer him the full 5 year max I could see him bouncing for one of the teams in NYC or LA.
I think he’s staying. Was watching his last YT video, Lindsay Harding (who’s now an assistant with the Sixers) was there chilling. And he’s wearing Sixers gear. Probably looking too much into it but what else to do at this point

If I had to guess for now

Durant: Knicks
Kemba: Knicks
Jimmy Butler: Lakers
Tobias Harris: Sixers
Kawhi: Clippers
Horford: Clippers
Klay: GS
Kyrie: Celtics
Anthony Davis: Celtics (trade)
Middleton: Bucks
Marc Gasol: Magavericks

all of these might be completely wrong. lmao
wrong wrong and wrong

The fact that Kawhi already has a ring, IDK where the heck he goes. Could Kawhi possibly come to Miami????? Or they don’t have the money?

wrong wrong and wrong

D7MRomTXsAALGXv.jpg:small

u dumb as hell. u really think kemba going to the knicks. horford to clipper. butler to lakers? get outta here bum

I can absolutely see Kemba going back up north to the Knicks, Nets or Sixers. His family would prefer him to be up there. If the Hornets give him the 5 year max then all bets are off though. I definitely don’t think he’d go all the way across the country to LA.

All indications from our FO are that if we miss on the tier one free agents, we won't break the bank for a Tobias Harris or Jimmy Butler.

We'd pivot towards acquiring some bad contracts for a year & sign some veterans.

All indications from our FO are that if we miss on the tier one free agents, we won't break the bank for a Tobias Harris or Jimmy Butler.

We'd pivot towards acquiring some bad contracts for a year & sign some veterans.

What's Jerome James up to these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom