**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
los angeles really got it bad... they gots to go through earthquakes and the fires smh...they got great weather but im good living in the east coast with the cold weather lol

Same in DC back in 2011. It was a 5.8 but that **** might as well had been a 10.8 if you were born and raised in this region and never felt the ground move ever.

To make matters worse...i was at work about 4 blocks down from the White House. So my initial thought was some Red Dawn **** was about to pop off.
Yep was just about to bring that up. I was working in Fells Pt, Baltimore at the time and folks were saying we had to get under doorways or some **** :lol:

I didn't know what was going on.

Earthquakes are scary even for native Californians. Mainly cuz anything over 5.0 I’m assuming gonna be THE ONE. But I be dying when I hear stories of people describing their first earthquake. I couldn’t imagine feeling a 6.0 earthquake for the first time :lol:

-EDIT-

Was that another goddamn earthquake just now???

Lol any of yall remember doing earthquake training in school as a kid? Had us get under the tables and everybody was just fooling around

Had the principle over the PA system come on “RUMBLE RUMBLE THIS IS AN EARTHQUAKE” :lol: :smh:

Cost of living in SoCal fine by me

Fresno cat? It all makes sense now :lol:

Fresno?

F8CC02A3-54A4-413D-B4EB-D7FE9679DB08.gif

Earthquakes are scary even for native Californians. Mainly cuz anything over 5.0 I’m assuming gonna be THE ONE. But I be dying when I hear stories of people describing their first earthquake. I couldn’t imagine feeling a 6.0 earthquake for the first time :lol:

-EDIT-

Was that another goddamn earthquake just now???

More aftershocks. This ain't good B

I couldn’t imagine being in a high rise during an Earthquake. Jesus. Idk what I’d do.

I remember the Seattle earthquake in 2001. Someone called into a radio show, asking about helping a crane operator. That thing was swaying like crazy, 20 stories up. Dude was terrified. He made it out, but man, that was intense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom