**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CP0 when he found out he was traded to OKC for picks.
giphy (41).gif

Just a hilarious trade. Westbrook is probably worse than CP3 so this makes no sense for the Rockets. It TOTALLY ****s CP3 by sending him alone to OKC which probably has him furious. Houston is totally out of draft picks so if (when) this implodes they're going to be in the tank for the rest of the decade.

For the Thunder they traded the last of their 3 MVPs making the lost decade complete. And I don't understand why they would want to take back CP3's contract like this.

doesn't this pair harden up with a proven star for a longer period of time thus extending houston's fraudulent window? cp3 would have fallen off the cliff sooner than zestbrook

OKC has a **** load of 1st round pick that will likely fall in the last 20's

He literally has...

Harden is an unbelievable offensive talent, that's for sure. Crazy to see the decline of rockets sets and actions in each of those videos. Mda has pacified harden too much offensively to turn back now. Cp3 is no doubt in decline, but it doesn't help to pay him 40+ million and have him be a fire hydrant in the corner while harden dribbles the clock out.

When harden is doubled, nobody cuts or moves

Harden turns down wide open, in rhythm mid range bunnies for out of rhythm, contested 3s.

They've made excuses for harden to shoot 12-15 foot floaters, but a wide open mid range jumper isn't ok?

Shame that the only change that needed to be made with that team is a new head coach, and it just wasn't done. Imo

I wonder if they got CP3 to trade somewhere else? I really don’t understand why they would want CP3.

Houston is desperate and trying anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom