**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CP3 to LA?

with Rondo?

tenor.gif

Maybe I've been hating on Westbrook too long but, how much better does this make the Rockets. You have two players who both dominate the ball and literally stand in the corner when the ball's not in their hand. I still see a lot of "my turn your turn" basketball in their future.

Westbrook is younger, and a little better then Chris Paul but I'm not really sure if this makes the Rockets that much better
Houston didn't get any better in any way. Could possibly make them worse.

For OKC to take back CP they gotta have a follow up move in the works...he makes no sense on the court or in the future plans for them

CP3 CAN be bought out. It's not as if it's a one way thing. It's a negotiation. CP3 can always agree to a lesser amount. Don't mean it will happen tho.

Basically you negotiate an agreement to pay a player cash to void his contract.

OKC is cheap and CP3's contract is huge.

doesn't he have to be waived first? i assume no team is willing or able to absorb that contract

I wished they disclosed how much the buyout amounts are :lol:

If y’all were CP how much less would y’all take for a buy out

Maybe I've been hating on Westbrook too long but, how much better does this make the Rockets. You have two players who both dominate the ball and literally stand in the corner when the ball's not in their hand. I still see a lot of "my turn your turn" basketball in their future.

Westbrook is younger, and a little better then Chris Paul but I'm not really sure if this makes the Rockets that much better

Westbrook is not better than CP3 defensively (or offensively, really, if we’re factoring in efficiency).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom