**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t see any other big trades that are likely to happen, unless the Wiz send Beal somewhere.

What I’m curious about now though is what is gonna happen with/to CP3. Is OKC gonna keep his old az on their team built around drafts picks and damn near rookies, are they gonna waive him (can’t imagine considering how much he’s still owed), or are they gonna trade him to someone else for even more assets.

I think its best for both parties to trade him. CP3 won't be happy there and only has so many years left while the Thunder don't need him during their massive rebuild process. Thunder can try to move him for more assets or worst case scenario, include some of their draft picks in exchange for expiring contracts.

This season is gonna be wonderful

Harden with the dribble, dribble, dribble. 4 seconds left on the shot clock, dishes it to mister 30% for the three for a guaranteed brick

50KS8.png

Jimmy and CP3 is s disaster waiting to happen. Egos too big and CP3 does too much flopping

I don’t see any other big trades that are likely to happen, unless the Wiz send Beal somewhere.

Still think CP3 will get moved again.

Also, might not happen until during the season but I think the Raptors will make a big move as they transition to a rebuild with the likes of Lowry, Gasol, Ibaka, and FVV all on expiring contracts.

After careful consideration with my agent, I may be exercising a player option with the Rockets via a wait and see clause. Stay tuned.

These young men are the FUTURE of America. The style, the flair, the dancing. AMAZING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom