**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you rather have Kyle Lowry’s career with a ring or CP3’s career without a ring?

Wooooow. Damn.

patrice.png

And Lowery just washed away all his years of choking by playing great this finals. And he gave the dude that's "passing Magic" that work.

Kyle Lowry:
1 NBA title
1 Olympic gold
$150M in NBA earnings

CP3:
2 Olympic gold
$345M in NBA earnings (plus, probably way more than Lowry in endorsement income)
HOF guaranteed

I'd still take CP3's career. The window hasn't closed for him to win a title (e.g., he can ring chase once his contract is up).

If Miami doesn’t want CP, I honestly can’t think of another team that would trade for him with that contract. The contending teams in both the East and West either don’t have the cap room for him and/or already have PGs that are a better fit than he would be.

Curry has ZERO chance at the top 10 after this last finals let alone approaching Bean's legacy.

If Miami doesn’t want CP, I honestly can’t think of another team that would trade for him with that contract. The contending teams in both the East and West either don’t have the cap room for him and/or already have PGs that are a better fit than he would be.

CP3 for Wiggins straight up.

Valid point by Nike.

We'll never see 6ron again I feel like. After this why would they go through the hassle, people will have already purchased Davis jerseys and there will be more 23 Brons in circulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom