**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
FDB33D2C-6EE1-4CC6-A3E3-000E0688EF0D.jpeg

@addict4sneakers been hating since 2016 :smh:

People think being considered injury prone is simply missing games, when it doesn't take into account games you start but don't actually finish. AD has had to leave games to go to the locker room or whatever for years.

People think being considered injury prone is simply missing games, when it doesn't take into account games you start but don't actually finish. AD has had to leave games to go to the locker room or whatever for years.

I think it's the opposite. People think AD misses 50 games a year with Tommy John surgery when he just gets dinged up and comes back the next day

As competitive as the west is going to be, the 8 playoff teams are super predictable: Spurs, Nuggets, Lakers, Clippers, Warriors, Trail Blazers, Rockets, Jazz. Only question is what the seedlings will look like.

The east will feature the same playoff teams as last year except Miami will make it this time around.

Lebron gonna win MVP this year - 77 GP, 26 ppg, 10 ast, 8 reb, 2 stls, and a block.
LAL gonna win over 57 games.

He on a big time mission to re-establish himself as still the best player in the game. AD's time will come.

Baby **** generation. They already taking games off completely healthy.
how big was AAU back in the 70s and 80s?

Genuinely curious.

For a while now, these youngins been playing organized games year round as prepubescents all the way to college.

how big was AAU back in the 70s and 80s?

Genuinely curious.

For a while now, these youngins been playing organized games year round as prepubescents all the way to college.

I can’t speak to the 70s and 80s, but year round ball has been a thing since the early 90s. It just wasn’t always AAU.

Around SoCal there were always traveling teams that competed year round. There were also certain camps the biggest prospects would go to in the Summer. One was called ABCD; forget the name of the others. There were also various high school Summer leagues at certain gyms throughout the area. I played organized ball year round from about 13 through high school.

Preachin. Soon as the trade went down AD is overrated.

For 6 months it was "The Lakers don't have the pieces to trade for a player of AD's caliber!".

Soon it was official " Man, AD ain't that good anyway, Lakers gave up the house!"

Like clockwork Lakers hate supersedes basketball logic.
Isn't that the same thing Lakers fans did with Paul George? Last year he was "on the way", now, he chooses the Clippers and he's washed?

After having one of his best statistical seasons might I add

So I guess it comes full circle

Last edited:

Soon...MVP

He gonna be sick missing out on the gold medals just to get waved off by Bron in L's and then getting blamed for it and not getting a chip or a medal. Lost his #. Lost his juice. He gonna wake up and Bron used the Andis to put cuts in his eyebrows.

Go to the Olympics dawg. Get the medals now. Bron gone in 2 struggle *** yrs. We'll get the Larry then with Brow, Klaw and Curry.

He gonna be sick missing out on the gold medals just to get waved off by Bron in L's and then getting blamed for it and not getting a chip or a medal. Lost his #. Lost his juice. He gonna wake up and Bron used the Andis to put cuts in his eyebrows.

Go to the Olympics dawg. Get the medals now. Bron gone in 2 struggle *** yrs. We'll get the Larry then with Brow, Klaw and Curry.

Don't think I forgot a lot of y'all were calling AD top 3 going into last season after that 2nd half and playoff run and now he's a Laker and is overrated. Like clockwork.

And somebody said he's in the wrong era? He's literally the perfect modern big.

Dudes were calling him a Top 5-7 player just a few weeks before he signed :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom