**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giannis doesn't seem to be the type to put crazy importance on his 'brand'

Seems to value winning over other things which if that's the case,no chance he ever ends up with the Knicks :lol:

Plus winning a chip would do a lot more for his brand than simply playing in a big market like NYC, just ask Melo...

Do you think he's winning a ring in Milwaukee in the next two years? I don't

People in Milwaukee and the organization already worried about him leaving.

I think he's said before how much he loves NY, doesn't mean he would want to play there though.

Do you think he's winning a ring in Milwaukee in the next two years? I don't

People in Milwaukee and the organization already worried about him leaving.

I think he's said before how much he loves NY, doesn't mean he would want to play there though.

Just don't get hopes up too high. It's too early.

Knicks fans seem to have this endless capacity to believe they'll attract free agents. I would've thought kd and Kyrie going to the nets would've finally squashed that

Knick fans never give up predicting stars will sign with them despite all the L's they've taken over the years. From LeBron numerous times to most recently one of the best free agency classes ever including Kyrie and KD choosing the Nets instead. No star player such as Giannis is leaving a winning situation to join the Knicks.

Lowkey I think the Lakers and clippers have reset the market for superstar trades. If Beal shows out again this year it's gonna take a lot to acquire him

I don't think so. Clippers and Lakers gave up a lot because the Thunder and Pelicans had leverage over them. Kawhi and AD wanted to move to their respective clubs and the Thunder and Pelicans took advantage of that.

Knicks AND lakers fans never give up predicting stars will sign with them despite all the L's they've taken over the years. From LeBron numerous times to most recently one of the best free agency classes ever including Kyrie and KD choosing the Nets instead. No star player such as Giannis is leaving a winning situation to join the Knicks.

Lakers got a pretty long gap between Shaq signing in ‘96 and Lebron in ‘18

Some great trades thou

I can't believe they 2k gave Lebron and Kawhi the same rating, after Bron didn't even make the playoffs. Kawhi should at least be a 98 above Bron

Knick fans never give up predicting stars will sign with them despite all the L's they've taken over the years. From LeBron numerous times to most recently one of the best free agency classes ever including Kyrie and KD choosing the Nets instead. No star player such as Giannis is leaving a winning situation to join the Knicks.
this is how I feel about the knicks and i’m a knicks fan. there’s literally no reason for anyone to join the knicks now nor in the near future. should be at least 5 years until we are an attractive destination.

Knicks gotta figure out what the nets did and figure out how to sell that.. shh the lakers need to learn from the damn clippers now, because Lebron and his team did their work on AD

But these dudes want to be bigger than basketball.. they want access and opportunities, it’s part of the reason KD ended up with the warriors even though OKC was better for his image

Also knicks gotta figure out how to get at least another star to join him with the knicks and better hope someone with their own agenda doesn’t snipe them, again

Just being the lakers or knicks is just like being the cowboys to a degree now, big names yes but this ain’t baseball where you can just out spend the smaller teams like Yankees and Red Sox and some others do in baseball

Giannis doesn't seem to be the type to put crazy importance on his 'brand'

Seems to value winning over other things which if that's the case,no chance he ever ends up with the Knicks :lol:

Plus winning a chip would do a lot more for his brand than simply playing in a big market like NYC, just ask Melo...

Just ask Melo and look at the opposite, just ask Kawhi. Dude is bringing up New Balance the same way Steph brought up UA a few years back, I remember the year of his 2nd MVP, Steph products were responsible of 30% of total UA sales. That's insane.

Y’all ever do AirBnB? My CEO gave me an exception to do it in lieu of hotels due to the corporate version of “load management”. I thought it was a dolo spot but a white MILF and her daughter are staying here. Both were ****ing with me heavy. Which one do I take?

I imagine the MILF would just regret it for awhile but I think the daughter might expect me to wife her. She seems to have a nice, respectable career with accolades but the mom appears to have bigger ******* so idk. It’s only been a couple hours but sheesh.

I need the NT NBA Famb opinion. Pics will be provided.

Can you link us to the Airbnb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom