**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all for Ryan Hollins slander. The dude is just a dweeb who was lucky to be tall. I try hard not to clown him. He's cringy. But he had a 10 year career collecting checks to the tune of $13M. So thats more than what most can expect.

But man, one of these days, he needs to put hands on Max Kellerman for the constant disrespect. Its funny here and there but its constant. I feel bad for Hollins. Its hard to not feel bad for him when he's saying Rondo is better than CP3.

They just put his 2k ratings up on First Take. It was just mean, even though I giggled a little.

I'm all for Ryan Hollins slander. The dude is just a dweeb who was lucky to be tall. I try hard not to clown him. He's cringy. But he had a 10 year career collecting checks to the tune of $13M. So thats more than what most can expect.

But man, one of these days, he needs to put hands on Max Kellerman for the constant disrespect. Its funny here and there but its constant. I feel bad for Hollins. Its hard to not feel bad for him when he's saying Rondo is better than CP3.

They just put his 2k ratings up on First Take. It was just mean, even though I giggled a little.
LmAo that’s my boy too...

Hollins trying to be a media troll and is getting trolled by max is comedy . But espn has to do better than just have 60% of their shows spit hot takes .

Knicks gotta figure out what the nets did and figure out how to sell that.. shh the lakers need to learn from the damn clippers now, because Lebron and his team did their work on AD

But these dudes want to be bigger than basketball.. they want access and opportunities, it’s part of the reason KD ended up with the warriors even though OKC was better for his image

Also knicks gotta figure out how to get at least another star to join him with the knicks and better hope someone with their own agenda doesn’t snipe them, again

Just being the lakers or knicks is just like being the cowboys to a degree now, big names yes but this ain’t baseball where you can just out spend the smaller teams like Yankees and Red Sox and some others do in baseball

Knicks and Lakers will always be attractive destinations by default. Knicks need to acquire some good young talent via the draft and trades and get to 35+ wins. Then they can recruit the heck out of some stars and convince them they will take them over the top plus have the luxury of living in New York. They also need to improve their front office and stay out of the news. Nets provide the Knicks with a blueprint of what they can do right. Nets were a playoff team in New York without front office dysfunction. That told Kyrie and KD they could go there, compete for a title, and enjoy life in New York. It's that simple for the Knicks.

The Lakers have no trouble attracting stars. They got the best player in the league (LeBron) even though they were awful. Missing out on Kawhi is more so due to the Lakers putting all their eggs in one basket and Kawhi being such a unique character. If they went after Jimmy Butler or another star player we would be talking about a big 3 at the Lakers right now. I don't blame them for going after Kawhi since he is one of the top 3 players in the league and they had legit reason to think he would sign with them.

Man that's sad. We all knew how it was gonna be though. Amazing that they thought that was a wise business venture. They would have been better off with a reality TV show on TV One.

Even that YouTube money with some merch that's manufactured as you order - how most of those YouTubers be doing.

I respect Lavar being passionate about his kids, but the man's business acumen is based on that 90s flea market thinking. Fact that this 'business' partner got him speaks volumes too.

Hollins trying to be a media troll and is getting trolled by max is comedy . But espn has to do better than just have 60% of their shows spit hot takes .

ESPN has discovered that sound reason and logic don’t sell as well as a flaming hot take. Hollins and Kellerman saying absolutely asinine **** lends itself to more talking points and creates more buzz. It’s dumb as hell

outside of shaq in '96 and lebron in '18 when bron was looking at things outside of basketball

name the biggest free agent to go to the lakers, please

They didn't need another big free agent between signing Shaq until after Kobe's 5th title. They needed a big free agent when Kobe started declining significantly and eventually got one 2 years after Kobe retired in LeBron.

They didn't need another big free agent between signing Shaq until after Kobe's 5th title. They needed a big free agent when Kobe started declining significantly and eventually got one 2 years after Kobe retired in LeBron.

i dont care about the details, just want a name

lakers have been well run historically, for example getting pau.. or the trade that landed the pick that turned into the 1st overall pick in '79 which turned in magic (which funny enough was as a result of the lakers losing a free agent).. or trading vlade to get the 13th pick to be able to draft kobe

more credit should be given to that from lakers fans and from the daughter now running the show there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom