• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doc Rivers dropped $2,000 cash on the street in San Francisco earlier in the day -- and offered a pregame "shoutout" to the man with the integrity to return the money.

"Kept walking, didn't know it. The guy tapped me on the back and said, `that's your money," Rivers shared. "I don't know a lot of places that that would happen, but it happened today, so whoever that was he could have had free tickets if you hadn't ran away."

8B03FF8A-E1E1-4C99-9B13-75485C00614E.gif

Words can’t even express how I feel so I’ll just post this gif to express the unbridled joy that I felt when I woke up at 4am on a Tuesday morning to the warriors losing to a team full of misfits that the league basically outcasted to Los Angeles.

Bro....I need HIM HIM in here asap. Idk if he was just talking out his neck or what...but dude dropped some cast iron words about the clips winning when they were down 25 and I called him kute. I mocked him. And thats just what I typed...its nothing compared to what I said about you offline.

And for that...I'm sorry. I owe you a root beer float. And a slim thick joint at bunny ranch. It's deserving.

That was insane...

Even though it's just one game that was a legendary win for the Clippers.

And Lou Will should be exempt from winning 6th man after that game.

I ain't tryna hear about him being a bench player when he's got 1st team all NBA performances in his bag :smh:

Back
Top Bottom