• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OKC got the Finals not too long ago.

Had 3 MVPs, and kept the worst one.

Blew a 3-1 lead that essentially started this new era of the NBA as we know it.

Their MVP averages a triple double for 3 straight seasons and can't get out the first round. 3 straight gentleman's sweeps. Russ 4-15 without KD.

Russ talks **** to Dame all series only to be sent home on a 40 foot step back to notch a 50-burger.

Are victims of two of the most disrespectful shots in NBA history.

Their own journalists turning on Russ. Random media members throwing slugs.

Send these boys back to Seattle man. #SameTier

D45VXQTUUAEFYmP.jpg
Still not nearly as overrated as T-Mac though

I think it’s been known for years that Russ can’t shoot efficiently most nights by people who actually know basketball. His nickname was Westbrick for a reason. But the media hyped the Russ vs Dame narrative for ratings. Not many people outside of OKC expected Russ to offensively outplay Dame this series

This makes it even more impressive what Jrue did defensively on Dame last year because he completely shut him down.

Wouldn’t mind seeing a potential Steph vs Dame WCF but then again, KD would just overwhelm the entire Blazers.

GSW worst match up for POR

Last edited:
for a dude as athletic, quick, and strong as russ, you’d expect him to be a much better on-ball defender. But he was letting his man blow by him constantly and presenting very little resistance to the basket. bruh was a turnstile out there, playing matador defense and trying to rely on quickness in hopes of getting a strip from behind

This makes it even more impressive what Jrue did defensively on Dame last year because he completely shut him down.

Wouldn’t mind seeing a potential Steph vs Dame WCF but then again, KD would just overwhelm the entire Blazers.

GSW worst match up for POR

if gsw were to lose to anyone in the west, if it’s dame i dont even think i would even be too mad

Nope. No longer entertaining trolling from a fan of the laughing stock of the league that hasn't sniffed the playoffs in 6 years with no end in sight.

Lolz. This is peak ALA. Talk **** about a non playoff team all day then when your team is on the brink of elimination it's not fun anymore, I've lost my smile etc. 16 rings. Pucker your lips and kiss em

I will be 100% rooting for Houston, Only way Dame and the Blazers got a shot at the Finals

Back
Top Bottom