---OFFICIAL 2020 New England Patriots Season Thread--- OFFSEASON THREAD

Welp, it's been a Great season for our D. It will be interesting to see where we go from here, can't out this soley on defense like years past, they've played amazingly and I hope Gilmore gets DPOY

We need that Oline to protect Brady, and receivers that seperate. Let Sanu, and dorsett walk, I feel like Michele is overrated definitely not even the best RB in his draft class. Get some notable catching tight ends and blocking tightened, let Watson retire (even tho he showed signs of solid catching ability)

And Brady, idk if it's him idk if it's almost time to move on? I know it's blasphemy because he's the goat but father time is undefeated and I don't want my boy going out like this but it's really time to start looking for and grooming that next man up at QB.

It’s been a great run, the best run. Kraft needs to make some good decisions.

13 points at home is unacceptable

Thank you for sharing your impressive precognitive abilities with us.

6b6I5EP.gif

Brady had no weapons all year. Gronk was gone Gordon was gone Hogan was gone Edelman was hurt all year Harry was hurt all year. Brown got booted off the team. Brady had nobody to throw it too. He did the best he could I don’t know why people are talking about pulling the plug and it’s over makes no sense

it's the biggest story to tell out of the circumstances
it might be the most interesting or satisfying way to approach things for some
Yeah the media is all about a new story every day and comparing Bradys story up with the NFL 100 is so lame and expected.

Great ****ing run by BB/Brady regardless of how this team moves on forward.

I’ve been lucky to be part of this journey, man. To even think that after 19 years, we’ve had the pleasure of seeing this team accomplish so much and to see all the records they broke and set are unbelievable.

to be honest, I‘m excited to see how this what will happen next. Just as long as the Pats don’t turn into like the Bengals then I’m good :rofl:

Long Live The Patriots

#LFG

I don’t know why people are talking about pulling the plug and it’s over makes no sense

because people "watch" games through box scores and fantasy stats, now. anyone who watched game can see why our offense struggles. theres blame to go around EVERYWHERE but in winning and losing, the credit/blame usually lands on the guy that touches the ball the most. the QB

because people "watch" games through box scores and fantasy stats, now. anyone who watched game can see why our offense struggles. theres blame to go around EVERYWHERE but in winning and losing, the credit/blame usually lands on the guy that touches the ball the most. the QB
I think it’s a fact and well-known that Brady has had no weapons this year. They don’t even give him praise for being as old as he is… Like who is doing this kind of stuff? The guy is breaking barriers and people are taking it for granted

I think it’s a fact and well-known that Brady has had no weapons this year. They don’t even give him praise for being as old as he is… Like who is doing this kind of stuff? The guy is breaking barriers and people are taking it for granted

Media here spun this as, “well he’s the GOAT therefore he can’t fail at what he does regardless of age”

one time, Felger (radio commentator here in MA) said that it’s because of Brady’s greatness that he’s mistake-free at anything he does

Media here spun this as, “well he’s the GOAT therefore he can’t fail at what he does regardless of age”

one time, Felger (radio commentator here in MA) said that it’s because of Brady’s greatness that he’s mistake-free at anything he does
Listen, Felger knows nothing about sports. He’s simply there to stir the pot because he’s good at it all he does is look up stats and facts and try to spin headlines. Mazz might know a little about baseball or a little about football. The guy that knows the most on that show is Jim Murray And he’s actually from here and watches tons of sports.

And as far as the Celtics are concerned Felger and mazz know crap about basketball. The only guys that really know about basketball are probably the guys that work for the Celtics on csn. The radio guys literally know nothing about basketball. Felger and mazz were crapping on Jaylen Brown at the beginning of the season saying that he was a black hole when he gets the ball. Jaylen Brown is the only one that has been aggressive when the team has needed it and it’s paying off for him and the team.

Ima miss my boy, he’s the sole reason I became a fan of the Patriots after that beautiful last min drive in Super Bowl 36, I was 11 and now I’m turning 30 this year, greatful for his contribution to my team. Favorite white athlete ever lol you will be missed ❤️

Back
Top Bottom