---OFFICIAL 2020 New England Patriots Season Thread--- OFFSEASON THREAD

yeah Cannon's health is a must. we have zero depth at OL. hopefully his shoulder ain't too bad

good to see the defense and offense both rolling. on to miami

Hoping Cannon’s injury ain’t too bad. Pats really need all the help they can get in the o-line dept. That drive kinda lost momentum when he went down.

Great opening nonetheless! I hope they emphasize the importance of the depth they have on ALL PHASES of this team... like I don’t think it’s been like this ever :lol:

Positive news

giphy.gif

last thing for tonight that might be an overreaction (although i think there's plenty of evidence)...after Brady, the most important skill player on offense is James White

Truuu. It’s amazing to see him get through tight spaces and gain 5-7 yards easily.

Didn’t know Burk got some SPICY moves, dude was cookin! Michel looked like his old self in the beginning of last season, but we all know how he fixed that up so he’ll be alright.

felger is HAMMERING belichick for signing AB. i can't disagree at a certain level. it is pretty ****ty given that all signs point to colluding and tampering to get AB to act out to get himself released.

this is totally different than gordon, dillon, moss, etc. it actually feels a little grimy :lol:

felger is HAMMERING belichick for signing AB. i can't disagree at a certain level. it is pretty ****ty given that all signs point to colluding and tampering to get AB to act out to get himself released.

this is totally different than gordon, dillon, moss, etc. it actually feels a little grimy :lol:

Yeah, listened to it, too :lol:

I’m always in AWE with how they connect the dots about any possible conspiracy theory about the Pats. It’s hard not to overlook that AB might have planned all this s***.

I just hope it works out for the Pats, that’s all I care :lol:

Felger is such a pile of sh*t. I listened for about 4 minutes then cut it off. That show is wild negative :lol:

They both feed off of each others' trollism and they're good at it. I can only stand Murray. I feel like he gives honest takes.

Last edited:
Felger is such a pile of sh*t. I listened for about 4 minutes than cut it off. That show is wild negative :lol:

They both feed off of each others' trollism and they're good at it. I can only stand Murray. I feel like he gives honest takes.

yeah. Murray the only one that is genuine

Back
Top Bottom