---OFFICIAL 2020 New England Patriots Season Thread--- OFFSEASON THREAD

i don't really know what to think :lol:

and i'm most definitely tempering expectations. for every Moss and Corey Dillon we've had, we've also had a Haynesworth and Ocho Cinco. and AB definitely got more issues than all of em from a mental standpoint

but should be fun seeing him on the field with Jules and Flash running through secondaries

i don't really know what to think :lol:

and i'm most definitely tempering expectations. for every Moss and Corey Dillon we've had, we've also had a Haynesworth and Ocho Cinco. and AB definitely got more issues than all of em from a mental standpoint

but should be fun seeing him on the field with Jules and Flash running through secondaries

Same here, man :lol:

Walked around downtown earlier to some bars to check out the feel and maaaaan, people were celebrating like we won the SB :rofl:

Already saw some people wearing Troy Brown jerseys but not taped up yet :pimp:

But to add to your sentiment, I strongly feel the same way. The man will NEED to undergo some serious attitude adjustment when all this hype settles and he’s expected to deliver in this long *** season. My uncle brought up a good point that AB needs the Pats more than the team needs him since he’s on a “prove it” type of deal so he can cash it out here or somewhere else next year.

It’s been awhile since I felt good about the state and DEPTH of the roster. Hopefully no major injuries take place

LFG #7thHeaven :pimp:

Of all the receivers the Pats have, who do yall think will get cut?

Really rooting for Meyers and Gunner to have long careers with the team.

i think Gunner is gone (supposedly he was gone until we were able to trade Crossen, so technically he's first guy out)

good half but def. left a few points out there. hope our defense keeps this up. they've been great. get us a turnover or two and let's finish the one strong

Back
Top Bottom