---OFFICIAL 2020 New England Patriots Season Thread--- OFFSEASON THREAD

terrible half. inexcusable offensive performance by Brady and the offensive line. couple bad drops but it's been the OL and Brady killing us.

defense working their *** off as usual

definitely feels like it

thinking on it, our offense has been pretty bad in the red zone for a few seasons now. i dunno if it's McDaniels play designs or what, but receivers aren't usually open. they need to figure that out. then throw in OL trouble and it's impossible

After watching this game, I’m confident the Pats will be able to contain Pat in the pocket. His scrambling *** will get him KILLED by a combo of Jamie/KVN/Boomtower/Wino/DLine :evil:

i don't really know how to feel about that game. the defense balled as they have been but the offense was weird.

offense in the first half was god awful. second half was better i guess. david andrews being out and teddy at center hasn't been great. and newhouse kinda sucks. brady's def had some head scratchers.

kicking is a problem.

hopefully the long list of injuries from tonight aren't serious. luckily we got the 3 extra days or whatever to rest.

Jakobi and Gunner :nthat:

O-Line still looking a little funny though. Giants were getting the edge too easy. Hope Flash is good and it's one of those things that looked worse than it really was. Seeing him on the bike and staying on the sidelines was a good sign.

If Sony could be a reliable pass catcher it would be huge.

the offense has taken time to get going the past couple seasons too. last year it wasn't until we got Flash at the deadline that things started to pick up. i expect the same this year. they will figure it out. it's more been sorting through some of the new faces (both OL and skilled players) that's been taking time. fully expect Josh and Brady to have them firing as we head into November.

Covered the game last night and thank GOD it didn’t rain :lol:

Overall, it was struggling to watch. The Pats really need to sort out their offense cuz they could barely move the ball last night. It’s really hard to put into words how annoying our run game has been and the fact that TB12 still doesn’t want to hook up with Jakobi and Gunner (though Meyers had nice catches and it should establish him more deep into the season).

Sony needs to get better in catching.

Defense was STOUT as it’s been this year.

It is what it isssssssss

I’m REALLY rooting for Meyers to get his shine on! He got held up on that deep pass on what could have been a TD

Him, Gunner, and N’Keal are what dreams are made off :rofl::evil:

I predicted this loss but it’s good humble pie for the defensive squad. Sanu needs more time and we’ll get harry in the lineup.

let’s roll fellas and lock down the top seed

i'm with da hen da hen on this....half expected to lose this game. but because i thought the offense would struggle. did not expect the defense to struggle like they did. but clearly they have to figure out how to stop a QB like Jackson in the event we face him again. the Ravens had a great plan and executed. punched us hard early and then stayed on it with the run. we had no answer. credit to them for that.

that said, i was actually encouraged by what i saw from the offense. despite the OL struggling again (they need a solution at LT badly...hope Wynn is ready)...Brady and company moved the chains pretty well out of the gun and single back sets. spread em out and Brady calling it at the line was effective. Sanu and Edelman making plays. Dorsett doing his best despite the hammy. and James Top 5 White doing James White things. it was encouraging. Brady hung tough and made some great plays. that Edelman fumble and Watson drop just ended up burying us. it happens.

wynn and harry should be back now. dorsett, white, and edelman have some time to heal. the OL has some time to sort out the issues. perfect time for the bye week...

just caught Bedard's tuesday stint on F&M...he tore the offense a complete new ******* :lol:

i think he was a little too hard on them and he just brushed off the defense's performance as a "few missed assignments". nah, Greg. i think he's got it a little twisted

Back
Top Bottom