🍎 OFFICIAL NEW YORK METS THREAD 🍎: V.s. Pittsburgh 4/15-4/17 Jackie Robinson Day

Lagares waits for the last month of the last year in his contract to start hitting HR's. Sorry buddy, we're done with you. Enjoy free agency.

Peter A. needs a day off. He's been playing a lot. Frazier should start 1B tomorrow with McNeil @ 3rd and JD at LF

Great sweep

a0c0lm0z59m31.jpg

kinda salty I ain't go to the game tonight... it was a good win and it looked like the weather held up and didn't rain

Im the biggest believer optimist and had hope but but this season is toast. Yesterday was the nail. With chicago getting hot and playing the pirates again, as tupac would say, its hopeless

the seasons done.

But Im looking forward to what Brody does to address the Bullpen. I believe thats our biggest weakness.

Defense might be exposed more so if/when JD Davis plays LF or 3rd base. I love his bat but his defense is not his strength.

We get us a good bullpen and keep our young core, no reason we cant be top 2 in the NL East.

Phillies underperformed for sure tho. Also....where will Rendon go ?

Yesterday's pitching was okay for the most part. The hitting quieted down after that HR Derby series against AZ. It's going to take a miracle run and miracle losses by the other WC teams for this team to make the WC. But this is the hole they dug for themselves after a ****ty first half and decisive losses in the second half.

Back
Top Bottom