🍎 OFFICIAL NEW YORK METS THREAD 🍎: @San Francisco 4/22-4/24

ok, i'm going to temper my expectations way down haha still have hope starters will come around

These rookie starters are good for 1 or 2 inning, max. Our bullpen is so bad, we may have to revamp the whole pitching staff for next season and begin that process today. Our offense is OK. Defense, not so good.

So annoying to see Mets bullpen wasting good performances from McNeil, Alonso and deGorm lately

Rosario and Vargas been playing well. Conforto is on cold streak
Rosarios bat is ok. He's still not walking much but his defense is a liability. I wonder how he'll do in CF.
Im already looking forward to next season. I've seen enough games this season to know this year is not our year.
We dont have the pitching (starting and bullpen) and we dont play good defense.

Rosario has the 3rd most errors in the entire league (11) and Cano doesnt have the same range he used to.

4 more years of Cano. :blush::angry::rolleyes we cant. We have to DFA him asap. He's not hitting and the fielding is diminishing. McNeil should be the everyday 2nd baseman.

I like Amed. I hope he will have a breakout season

If only Cano wasn't a client of CAA, he won't be a Met then

D. Smith having a nice year or is it just a first half fluke?

I dont think its a fluke because he's not even playing every day which makes it harder. I think he's realizing his potential and we're seeing it now.

Dom Smith is breaking out and I think we should trade him for some Major League pitching, not prospects.

Looking ahead to next season, Frazier will be gone and hopefully Lowrie will be playing. Im not sure D.Smith can play the outfield well so......we can keep him as a nice bench piece until another team wants to give us some good pitching.

I definitely chuckle after seeing another blown save today

June is such a nightmare

Find something else to do this summer. Season is over. Can't believe they have an all-time worst bullpen. Sandy for years and BVW screwed this team by neglecting it.

20190707_113338.jpg

What can I say about the Mets that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan? They are bombed out and depleted. I got my bobblehead and I'm going to keep it real, I thought about dipping immediately after getting the figure. But I sat there in the sun and watched these jabroni's lay a stinker in the hot *** sun. I withstood 5 full innings before I had enough. At least the chicken tenders x fries and Bud Light were good (albeit rape pricing).

Women's soccer was more exciting than the Mets. Those are some champions not like these bums. People cheered louder for them than the Mets.

20190707_113338.jpg

What can I say about the Mets that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan? They are bombed out and depleted. I got my bobblehead and I'm going to keep it real, I thought about dipping immediately after getting the figure. But I sat there in the sun and watched these jabroni's lay a stinker in the hot *** sun. I withstood 5 full innings before I had enough. At least the chicken tenders x fries and Bud Light were good (albeit rape pricing).

Women's soccer was more exciting than the Mets. Those are some champions not like these bums. People cheered louder for them than the Mets.

you shouldve gotten the Pastrami sandwich by Left field side. uhhhhmayyysing

Im already thinking about next season....sadly.

I would have hated it if Cruz won the game for the Twins. Would have been a horrific loss but these bums got the W.

Back
Top Bottom