🍎 OFFICIAL NEW YORK METS THREAD 🍎: @San Francisco 4/22-4/24

Back on the PEDs i see
I was at that game last night. The crowd was loud, super loud.

It was nice to see but also sad. Why are we seeing this now in the end of July? We needed this in the begining of the season.

Before last night he had 6HR. His BA (.254) right now is the lowest of his career. His WAR right now is -0.1

The Mets have to get rid of him asap. Whats he going to look like the next 4 seasons ? he's gotta go.

I like Stroman and was hoping the Mets could have acquired him. Didn't think it was going to happen while they're essentially non competitive. They're setting up a retool for next season.

Great move by Brody.

Keep thor, and we'll have a nice starting 4 next season.

If we trade Diaz, who's closing for us ?

Dont say Familia, I want him gone.

LGM! DO NOT TRADE ANY SP!

If anything the price of decent starting pitching went up. If they really need prospects, they can dangle Wheeler and get mid level depth. The Mets impacted the entire deadline. The sellers have more pull than they had before.

idk why but i'm high on wheeler. think he will only get better. best to offer an extension, but u know they cheap.

If anything the price of decent starting pitching went up. If they really need prospects, they can dangle Wheeler and get mid level depth. The Mets impacted the entire deadline. The sellers have more pull than they had before.

I like Brody alot man. He's active and should get some credit.

idk why but i'm high on wheeler. think he will only get better. best to offer an extension, but u know they cheap.

I like Wheeler too. He's had a good 1.5 seasons and has shown he can remain healthy. I wonder what kind of contract Wheelers looking for.

I'll be most impressed if we can get rid off Cano and/or Familia now or during the winter.

EAq-jLbU0AAJMuT.jpg

EAq-tDgXsAAGsf-.jpg

Odd deal. The catcher they got back has a career average under 200. Should have sent him outside the division or kept him.

My best guess is that Brodie doesn't want to pay Vargas's contract next year; $8 mill a year

Probably hope Vargas will regress as well

Back
Top Bottom