🍎 OFFICIAL NEW YORK METS THREAD 🍎: @ LA Dodgers 4/19-4/21 CIty Connect Revealed

Might pull up to some Mets games this season for some Bobbleheads. Thor x Game of Thrones bobblehead (4/27), Cano x Obi-Wan (5/25) and Spider-Man (7/7).

Our boy Brody cannot be still. lololol.

He signed Justin Wilson from the Cubs for 2 years/$10 mil.

I love what Brody's done this offseason. Trades, free agent signings, I appreciate his efforts.

Adding Justin Wilson, Familia and Diaz changes our Bullpen dramatically.

Mets signed Mesoraco to a minor league contract.

Great move considering DeGrom had a a historic season and Mesoraco caught a good amount of those games.

Curious if Brody would trade TDA or just keep all 3 catchers since all are injury prone.

But once again, Brody's adding to our depth at another positon.

Dz4dz2AWwAAxaIp.jpg

Dz485C7WoAAuCBy.jpg

Dz7vAdBWsAEVZol.jpg

sad hearing about Seavers condition.

Did anyone buy any tix from the $5 promo ?

It expired already but I bought tix for 2 games, one in April vs Phillies and for July vs Padres.

yooooo, whats going on guys.

Todays game 03/21/19 has been a good one thru the first 3 innings.

Conforto and Nimmo both hitting a homer in the 2nd inning.

Wilson Ramos throwing out a runner at 2nd base.

We're looking good.

From a fantasy standpoint, I'm going to need Alonso to take a stronghold on 1B. Took him in the 17th, hoping he's a sleeper steal.

Get free MLB.tv for a year from T-Mobile's Tuesday deal

Notification: There's a bug on iOS phones. You need to go to website; t-mobiletuesdays.com to redeem (I was told that you need to use cellular service to do it). Direct Message to @tmobilehelp on Twitter if you are unable to redeem or have any issue with T-Mobile Tuesdays app

Having Ramos and McNeil out yesterday I think cost us the game.

I understand wanting to give guys playing time but our division this season is way to competitive. We shouldve had at least McNeil in the starting lineup yesterday (Sunday). He had a 4-hit game the day before, why bench him ? Not a wise choice by Callaway in my opinion.

Also, Id rather have Mesoraco over Nido.

Pete Alonzo with a 3game hitting streak. This kids going to be an all star.

Back
Top Bottom